Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sweetgirl81 Truth By Moo

themoo

The girl in the middle of Brian1500's sig is not sweetgirl81. The person who is really in the middle of that pic is a good friend of mine, she is very upset that someone is pretending to be her. The picture that you are seeing is property of njguido.com. Pictures are allowed to be circulated through the internet unless they are used to ruin someones reputation or impersonate. therefore I can exercise the right to have the picture removed. I believe that this is a ridiculous thing to do so therefore I ask sweetgirl81 to admit in a new post that she is not the girl in the middle. It is unfortunate that people do these things, ClubPlanet please deal with this immediately.

Anthony Moussa "TheMoo"

www.njguido.com

Two words to Sweetgirl....................You're Beat

Does everyone feel silly now for giving this one the warm welcome cause she claimed to be the girl in Brian's Sig.

BTW............that's me in the middle, Hi everyone, I hope to see you all out some time.

as36.jpg

Originally posted by sweetgir181

I want my pic taken down, so go right ahead and "exercise" your right. I wish I never posted for it at TEMPS. This is ridiculous and MR MOO you don't know me so what the hell are you talking about. This is ridiculous to deal with, please just take the pic down.

Hahahaha..................I've seen you and Moo hanging out at Temps together, you're so full of shit

Originally posted by themoo

The girl in the middle of Brian1500's sig is not sweetgirl81. The person who is really in the middle of that pic is a good friend of mine, she is very upset that someone is pretending to be her. The picture that you are seeing is property of njguido.com. Pictures are allowed to be circulated through the internet unless they are used to ruin someones reputation or impersonate. therefore I can exercise the right to have the picture removed. I believe that this is a ridiculous thing to do so therefore I ask sweetgirl81 to admit in a new post that she is not the girl in the middle. It is unfortunate that people do these things, ClubPlanet please deal with this immediately.

Anthony Moussa "TheMoo"

www.njguido.com

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: And the truth comes out!! :D

I want my pic taken down, so go right ahead and "exercise" your right. I wish I never posted for it at TEMPS. This is ridiculous and MR MOO you don't know me so what the hell are you talking about. This is ridiculous to deal with, please just take the pic down.

Hahahaha..................I've seen you and Moo hanging out at Temps together, you're so full of shit

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

keeptalking.jpg

Originally posted by ou812

Two words to Sweetgirl....................You're Beat

Does everyone feel silly now for giving this one the warm welcome cause she claimed to be the girl in Brian's Sig.

BTW............that's me in the middle, Hi everyone, I hope to see you all out some time.

as36.jpg

...THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN BOUT!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I never posted for it at TEMPS. This is ridiculous and MR MOO you don't know me so what the hell are you talking about. This is ridiculous to deal with, please just take the pic down.

I think the above comment this pic pretty much eliminates sweetgir181 as a candidate.

PicturesSat%20018.jpeg

Guest gabo
Originally posted by ou812

I think the above comment this pic pretty much eliminates sweetgir181 as a candidate.

PicturesSat%20018.jpeg

who ever those girls are in that pic are fucking beautiful.