Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"Mayhem" 12/02/02 w/ Heather Heart- Prov, RI

MrJaMaL

heather.jpg

heatherHeart.jpg

Heather Heart

Heather Heart; one of the main creative forces behind the Sonic Groove partnership, was another key individual responsible for illuminating and educating the masses to the potential of the techno sound. Best known for creating and publishing the highly touted underground techno fan-zine Under One Sky; Heather helped to make the verbs and acronyms associated with techno and rave culture commonplace. One of the earliest publications of its kind, Under One Sky was the first opportunity for many of the limited and hard-to-find releases of the genre to receive press. This outlet of support enabled both music afficianados and DJs a reliable method of obtaining release and artist information and became a cult phenomenon over the years. One of the better known underground techno DJs; Heather spins regularly all around the North American continent.

Where: Club Hell (73 Richmond Street, Providence, RI)

When: 9pm-1am 12/02/02 (Mayhem runs every Monday)

Price: $5, $4 w/ flyer

Resident: DJ Venom

More Info: (401) 621-1547 www.volumeproductions.com

Directions to Club Hell:

From I-95 North Bound

- Take Hwy. 95 north.Take the I-195 E/US-6 E exit, exit number 20, towards EAST PROVIDENCE/CAPE COD, and merge onto 195 East. Take exit number 1 towards DOWNTOWN PROVIDENCE. Merge onto DYER ST, and bear left.

Turn right onto Clifford Street. Turn right onto Richmond Street. Hell is located on the left side of Richmond Street, just after Spikes and below Jerkys.

From I-95 South Bound

- Take Hwy. 95 south.

Take I-195 E/US-6 E exit (left exit), towards EAST

PROVIDENCE/CAPE COD, and merge onto 195 East.

Take exit number 1 towards DOWNTOWN PROVIDENCE.

Merge onto DYER ST, and bear left. Turn right onto Clifford Street. Turn right onto Richmond Street. Hell is located on the left side of Richmond Street, just after Spikes and below Jerkys.

From I-195 West bound

- Take 195 West into Rhode Island. Take Exit 1 / Downtown Providence. Merge onto Dyer Street, and bear left.

Turn right onto Clifford Street.

Turn right onto Richmond Street.

Hell is located on the left side of Richmond Street, just after Spikes and below Jerkys.

Don't forget about Volume's other weeklies:

"Energy" every Tuesday @ The Livingroom in Providence, RI

"Plastic" every Thursday @ Club Kamp starting Dec 5th w/ special guest X Dream, Dec 12th w/ special guest Nigel Richards and Dec 19th w/ special guest Scott Hardkiss