Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New DJ coming to NYC

Originally posted by djjonstephen

You obviously have a shit load to learn in this town........good luck cause with that fuckin attitude, your ass is gonna be stuck playing weddings and 6th grade Elementary school re-unions. Don't worry though, they'll be plenty of carrot sticks and cheez-its left over for the host.

Couple people tell you whats up and not to charge for a house CD which you'll get three of from various established people on any given night and you flip........

Dude, I must be doing something wrong. I have been spinning out for a year now and I have yet to see a single carrot stick or cheeze it.

Someone please, I need a break. WILL SPIN FOR CHEEZE ITS!!!

New York doesn't need any djs that whine on message boards. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and no one is going to pay $5.00 for your mix. Its as simple as that, take the advice of Mike Bugout.

Originally posted by frankievelez

For one thing I do regret ever wasting my time with this website.

Nothing but children.

You all act like your better than everyone.

All of you make me sick!!!

I can see that real music lovers do not read this site so I will not waste another min speaking to all of you

good luck being so negative we will see where that gets you

Originally posted by roha3000

Dude, I must be doing something wrong. I have been spinning out for a year now and I have yet to see a single carrot stick or cheeze it.

Someone please, I need a break. WILL SPIN FOR CHEEZE ITS!!!

And I have yet to land a sixth grade reunion:(

Seriously though, I tried sending out "free" demos from my own site for $3 (just to pay for materials/shipping) and people still complained. Luckily now it's cheap enough that it won't cost you a lot.

Now imagine what it must be like for artists trying to sell their CDs for $17.00!

Like these other peeps said, the best way to get exposure is to mail your CDs to people and show up to places and hand them out.

Originally posted by frankievelez

I am not asking people to buy my cds I am just asking to help me out with a the cost of the cds and the hard work I put into it and yes those quotes on my website are real

I do not have a shitty attitude

It’s just I am trying to do some promotion and all I get it criticism before anyone has even listened to me

this is the second website that has done this

And you say welcome to NYC well I have been spinning and been going out since 1995 so I am not a new comer

I know everyone is entitled to his or her opinion

So you can write away what you want this is not changing a thing for me

Have a good holiday

Dam! does that mean he was in his birthplace until 1995 when he was let out?