Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Moving to LA

poccnr

love the avatar my friend... currently I live in metro west... Wayland. I am looking to be out your way late February. I kind of hop around between Ny, Nj, and here. Mostly Avalon and Aria, also a small little place to wind down in Framingham called GCS... How long U been in LA?

Lol thanks everyone loves the toe hehe......wayland huh not to far from where i lived...anyways ive been out here for 7 months more or less.....met a bunch of cool people.....definately a different scene then the east coast....but you will grow to love it out here....musically very diff too im my opinion. But anyways when ya come out here def look me up ill show ya some of tha hot spots lol.....btw do u know anyone from dedham or areas surrounding......i know there is a boston crew that goes to factory every weekend pretty much...i know a few of them maybe u know them too....oh well ttyl peace

Originally posted by lalate

Dont know anything around San Luis Obispo but will keep eyes open for you.

I appreciate it... I am basically trying to find clubs that are looking for fresh out of state talent in the DJ realm. I haven't been to LA in over 12 years and would appreciate any and all help. Thanks again.