Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roveen and South Park Last night.

Once again...for the little amount of time I was there it was pretty packed and Roveen played a sick set.

That Welcome to my head mix was infuckingsane. Teasing it droppin hints bringing it in and out and finally slammin the crowd with that thunderous bass hit. Great job.

I have been sick for the past fwe days so i needed to get out of the house for a few.

Just wanted to congratulate tommy on a great Thanx eve. and on making a great decision and bringing in Roveen b/c the party has def. progressed immensly and I see it sticking around for a while.

See you guys next Sat at SPL.

Originally posted by misk

..wish i could have went...but needed to rest up for the festivities early sunday morning!.....however.....i was nothing short of impressed on thanksgiving eve...will definitely be making my way back soon!

how was factoria??

Havent seen you in a bit. Whats new??

I had the most amazing time last night.. for the past few weeks i have been bummed i was going to miss the classics party.. but after last night.. i didn't even care.. roveen was great.. he threw in a few classics that brought back great memories! after i had fun on wed.. i was so excited to go to spl.. that hasn't happened in a while! oh no.. has the bug bit me again???

oh and thanks to hardcorekrock... ;)

Originally posted by xxsplashxx

I think im taking it easy friday so i can check out Southpark with Roveen this week. I'll call u this week Kosta!

PS: what a night at factory u missed:eek: Get better already!

im opening up for skribble at SP next sat... come anyway ill get u lit!

shit... kareem was logged in my comp... its roveen

Originally posted by dani672

I had the most amazing time last night.. for the past few weeks i have been bummed i was going to miss the classics party.. but after last night.. i didn't even care.. roveen was great.. he threw in a few classics that brought back great memories! after i had fun on wed.. i was so excited to go to spl.. that hasn't happened in a while! oh no.. has the bug bit me again???

oh and thanks to hardcorekrock... ;)

thanks dani! if you come next sat for skribble, ill be hanging out for a change after i open up for him... come see me and ill get u lit too!

ps. nice sig!

holy shit:eek: :eek: good thing i can trust roveen i haven't been on cp for a few days, if it was anyone else i would of comeback to insane posts and probably banned from cp

anyway sat was good almost slept throught it but glad i didn't.. roach the soulshaker blade song then welcometo my head was off the fucking hook. dani, glad i could be of service :D if anymore people off cp need any "hookup" send me a holla. see you guys next time..........awghh i hate monday's