Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko Last Night.........

:D I had such a good time last night too. The music was amazing and I love the look of Deko......

Nice to see Jarmenio, Binoys, Schlonger, Thehype, Jp, Allishara, and whoever else I forgot..... ;)

Dknybabe -- Mission Accomplished (Getting you BANGED UP) :drunk:

Joegio - Thanks for everything!

:hat:

Originally posted by mystify82281

:D I had such a good time last night too. The music was amazing and I love the look of Deko......

Nice to see Jarmenio, Binoys, Schlonger, Thehype, Jp, Allishara, and whoever else I forgot..... ;)

Dknybabe -- Mission Accomplished (Getting you BANGED UP) :drunk:

Joegio - Thanks for everything!

:hat:

Hey sweetie!! Hope you guys had fun last night!! I know I did!!

Ya know I had no intention on goin to Deko last nite but 2 people convinced me to go and I wanna thank em. Eventhough I was sickk all of thursday, friday and some of saturday plus I had work at 6am on sunday, I still made the best of last nite. Despite the litle mishap on TGE at deko, I always have a good time there. I think its the people who give the place a good rep. Eventhough I didn't dance at all last nite, I had a great time just hangin out and talkin wit some great people. I really wish I stayed longer

Mystify - thanks for convincing me to go

DKNYbabe - hope you enjoyed round 2 of your B-day and demanding I do some shots

JoeGio - always great talkin wit you, thanks for the shot

Incredulous - thanks for the beer and the shot, I owe you next time

Jarmenio - Thanks for DEMANDING that I go

JpDD - hope you are in better mood

Binoy - always checkin to see if i am enjoyin the nite

Sexy - Next time I swear I wont fall asleep!! We're sorry!! LOL!!

Jarmenio - How dare you talk to someone in my presence! LOL - next time I won't throw your hand away so fast...

JPDD - F him!! He's not even worth it!

Hype - You didnt even mention my ass!!

Mystify - Great meeting you!

Dkny - hope you enjoyed your B-day!

mystify and incredulous - we had sooo much fun...so glad you guys came out...cant wait to see those pics I took :eek:

Thehype - Thanks for coming even though you were still under the weather!! We were so happy to see you there hun!:D

Jpd and allishara - It was so nice meeting you guys!:D Hope you had a good time;)

Originally posted by armanifella

Jessica, sorry I missed the Deko birthday bash, I was tired too much turkey. Anyway happy birthday, and I finally made up a screen name so you and Joe can stop busting me.

It' ok...I still love ya;)

I am so happy you are on CP now...watch how addictive it gets...I am going to develop those pics from this weekend...I'll give you copies since I was your personal photographer:laugh: :tongue: