Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bunka Saturday Review

Got there at like 1030. Went through some door drama with some friends but Barker helped us out. Thanks Barker. Got in and the place was dead. Lopez was on and he was doing a great job. Starting picking up at like 1130 or so. Denny came on a little before 12. I thought Denny did a great job with mixing and his song selection. All the classics that I wanted to hear. Overall it was a great night. Nice to see some familiar CP faces. The 2am closing time sucks but there is not much you can do about that.

Big thanks to:

Denny for playing Kiss for Dave's (splash) birthday

Kirk for that shot of ketel one. Almost made me puke. I guess he matured and stopped drinking red devils and the rest of them girly drinks. ;) He had a beer in one hand, a glass of champagne in the other and doing shots.

Barker for all the hospitality he showed our group. Nice to meet you at the end of the night even though you seemed very drunk.

I should be back next week for Richie Rydell.

It was my first time back at bunka in almost a year....and I had the best time! We also had some door trouble ourselves....but we did manage to get everyone in! The music was awesome and I didn't stop dancing all night!

It was good seeing everyone I saw......DJDanFury, Brian1500, Kirk Lopez, Miss Divinity and of course Teresadf!!!

:)

Well what happended to us was...

I gave my id (its a change NJ liscense b/c I moved)..he asked me for back-up..i gave him my atm card...he goes "do you have anything else"..the only other thing I had was my bunka vip card...i told the guy that if there is a problem to go get Frank and he would let me in....he decided to let me right in which was good.

At the same time my friend gave another bouncer her liscense which is a change...she gave her atm card at back-up and he would not let her in ....finally she got in only b/c we knew people inside that could help us out.

What I don't understand is why the one bouncer would not let her in with a change and back-up? People do move and do get things changed on their liscense...(if it was a dup or something i could understand). I know the bouncers have a job to do but it seems a little ridiculous that just b/c your liscense is a change you can't get in somewhere.

Everything all worked out in the end though thank god!

Originally posted by clubangel

Well what happended to us was...

I gave my id (its a change NJ liscense b/c I moved)..he asked me for back-up..i gave him my atm card...he goes "do you have anything else"..the only other thing I had was my bunka vip card...i told the guy that if there is a problem to go get Frank and he would let me in....he decided to let me right in which was good.

At the same time my friend gave another bouncer her liscense which is a change...she gave her atm card at back-up and he would not let her in ....finally she got in only b/c we knew people inside that could help us out.

What I don't understand is why the one bouncer would not let her in with a change and back-up? People do move and do get things changed on their liscense...(if it was a dup or something i could understand). I know the bouncers have a job to do but it seems a little ridiculous that just b/c your liscense is a change you can't get in somewhere.

Everything all worked out in the end though thank god!

Seriously..my license says renewal/change....thank god I never have problems, but I grew an inch from when I was 17 to 21...and that was enough to make change put on my license. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

Seriously..my license says renewal/change....thank god I never have problems, but I grew an inch from when I was 17 to 21...and that was enough to make change put on my license. :rolleyes:

I hear ya Danielle mine says change on it too and I have problems sometimes too it sucks:rolleyes: