Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OK...So I'm a BIG DORK!

I did absolutely nothing this weekend! :mad:

I was a complete book-worm all weekend....SCHOOL SUX!!!!!

Dknybaby.....so sorry I never made it to Deko for you b-day :( ...I hope you had fun!

I am pissed I missed classics @ SF as well...but what are ya gonna do....When I graduate and I'm making 6 figures it wont seem that important....:rolleyes::tongue:

Thank god for Limelight wednesday!! If it were'nt for that completely insane night I never would've survived the weekend...

It's official...I am a clubjunkie and I have went through some serious withdrawel this weekend.....Im all shakin and shit! :shake:

Point is.....i will be out this weekend in FULL AFFECT!!!!!!

BEWARE!!!! :devil::pint::party:

Originally posted by hunnie818

Your not allowed to be mean to me remember!!! ;)

Especially when i can walk right into your house and beat you i n your sleep! :tongue:

My bad-Im a little disoriented from yesterday...Instead of walking in and beating me you could always just climb in;)

Dknybaby.....so sorry I never made it to Deko for you b-day :( ...I hope you had fun!

I am pissed I missed classics @ SF as well...but what are ya gonna do....When I graduate and I'm making 6 figures it wont seem that important....:rolleyes::tongue:

Thank god for Limelight wednesday!! If it were'nt for that completely insane night I never would've survived the weekend...

It's official...I am a clubjunkie and I have went through some serious withdrawel this weekend.....Im all shakin and shit! :shake:

You better be in full effect at Metro this Friday. :)

Originally posted by djdanfury

Piro I love how you nonchalantly changed the spelling of affect to Effect.

Hunnie you beat me to the post. I do agree that you are a big herb.

Dan- If you have 2 hang ups on your phone, it was me trying to locate you for Jsen7. Sorry about that.

Hey Babe, I saw you called on Sunday, but I was sleeping, needed it despartly after this weekend.....I 'll call you later....

Staying home once in a while is okay......lol ;)

Least u had a good excuse. i was stuck on a couch all weekend near cats whuch i am allergic to. to only find out today i might need back surgery. there goes the holidays lol