Clubplanet Nightlife Community

J-Lo's PRE-NUPTIAL FOR ben....

a little rumor floating around.... __________________________________________

Jennifer Lopez has dished up a set of demands for husband-to-be Ben Affleck, which includes a $5 million fine if he strays. Lopez is determined to make her third marriage work and so she has dropped a pre-nuptial bombshell on the movie hunk - so he knows she's serious about married life after two flops. But the pre-nup isn't all about money, it's

more to do with J.Lo's demands, according to American tabloid Star.

Insiders claim her list of demands include a requirement that they have sex at least four times a week and a $1 million fine for lying. A friend says, "Despite being so in love with Ben, Jenny was extremely reluctant to

even think about marriage. She has become a Latina Liz Taylor with multiple ex-husbands, and she's not proud of that at all. Then her mom said, 'You've got to draw up a set of rules for marriage that you and Ben would be willing to sing in blood - and stick to them.'"

:laugh:

they are already engaged and her official divorce from chris judd is not until january....what a joke....if i was ben i would at least tell her i want to date her for a few years and then get married....but hey....

just ignore the rocks that she's got....she's still...she's still jenny from the block.....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i'm sure that people would find it interesting if ANYONE on the planet did this....who requires their spouse to sign an agreement that they must have sex 4 times per week???.....and to top it off if a guy did that it would be considered forcing his wife into some type of sexual slavery role....thats a double standard if i ever seen one....also would be interesting to see what the definition of a lie is.....everytime he tells her that her ass is not fat he is going to get fined $1 million!!! why not just say that if they get divorced they are not allowed to take each others money or assests with them....that would be enough for me....if any girl ever wanted me to sign that i would laugh in her face.....its a union between 2 people who love each other....not a business transaction with a negotiated contract!!!.....

Originally posted by iliana

What's even sadder than J-Lo's many husbands, is this board's insistence on keeping sexist double standards alive.

I'm sure no one would be bitching if George Clooney did all this.

:rolleyes:

-iliana

:)

oh please that such b.s. she deserves what she gets. jenny from the block my ass, what block rodeo drive? but damn, i wouldnt mind signing a paper saying i have to bang j-lo at least four times a week, but that million dollar lying fine seems a bit ridiculous.

Originally posted by underwater

i'm sure that people would find it interesting if ANYONE on the planet did this....who requires their spouse to sign an agreement that they must have sex 4 times per week???.....and to top it off if a guy did that it would be considered forcing his wife into some type of sexual slavery role....thats a double standard if i ever seen one....also would be interesting to see what the definition of a lie is.....everytime he tells her that her ass is not fat he is going to get fined $1 million!!! why not just say that if they get divorced they are not allowed to take each others money or assests with them....that would be enough for me....if any girl ever wanted me to sign that i would laugh in her face.....its a union between 2 people who love each other....not a business transaction with a negotiated contract!!!.....

Hunny, this info was taken from a TABLOID. You sure swallow what you're fed, don't ya??

Plus, I was pointing out that most people on this board are slamming Lopez for her short stints in marriage and implying a promiscuous lifestyle. If roles were reversed, and we had a hot MALE celebrity do this we'd label him a "heart throb".

:puke: LAME IF YOU ASK ME.

-iliana

Originally posted by t0nythelover

oh please that such b.s. she deserves what she gets. jenny from the block my ass, what block rodeo drive? but damn, i wouldnt mind signing a paper saying i have to bang j-lo at least four times a week, but that million dollar lying fine seems a bit ridiculous.

Ouch..such biterness. ..yet you would jump at the chance to fuck her but YOU KNOW that she wouldn't give you a second look, much less be within 100 feet of you EVER...so don't HATE....APPRECIATE!

-iliana

Hunny, this info was taken from a TABLOID. You sure swallow what you're fed, don't ya??

Plus, I was pointing out that most people on this board are slamming Lopez for her short stints in marriage and implying a promiscuous lifestyle. If roles were reversed, and we had a hot MALE celebrity do this we'd label him a "heart throb".

:puke: LAME IF YOU ASK ME.

-iliana

sweetie pie hunny bunches of oats, its a thread thats just making fun of jenny from the block and a potential rumor.....but on the other hand.....as far as being what i'm fed see my previous statement....

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by cmb1975

Wow its from the Star, it must be true.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the article was placed right next to "women gives birth to a two-headed lizard boy with whale genetalia"......

anyway....i hear what you are saying....just don't see the double standard on this thread....

anyway....i hear what you are saying....just don't see the double standard on this thread....

Well, my little butterscotch cup cake..if you don't see the double standard then perhaps you are guilty of using double standards in your everyday life.

Yikes!

:eek:

-iliana

i look at people for what they are....men are just as much of whorebags as the next person.....

:spin2:

Aha!!! This is true about men..yet, do we hear any of it, ever?

No. We only blast women. This thread is a prime example.

Tsk Tsk... :(

I think that secretly, people are envious of women who do as they please. A woman is more powerful than a man to begin with..this just sets her over the top.

Stop seething!

-iliana

:cool:

A woman is more powerful than a man to begin with..this just sets her over the top.

Stop seething!

interesting....very interesting.....:laugh: ....this thread has the potential to become so dramatic and drawn out.....so i'm not even going to reply to that.....but i will say that women and men are equal....but you will never be able to....

:peeright: pee standing up :peeleft:

interesting....very interesting.....:laugh: ....this thread has the potential to become so dramatic and drawn out.....so i'm not even going to reply to that.....but i will say that women and men are equal....but you will never be able to....

:peeright: pee standing up :peeleft:

And you, young man, will never be able to bring life into this world. (Hmm..that makes pee standing up seem sooo SECONDARY! LOL)

By the way, I can pee standing up...it dribbles down the leg ...so what!

Schnarfffffffff!

:D

-iliana

;)