Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Giants Fans....?

Originally posted by thehype

What the hell is goin on wit the Giants all of a sudden. first they are contenders and now they are pretenders.

they were never contenders...they just benefited from a weak-ass schedule...and they're also decimated by injuries...maybe i'll jump ship and become a jet fan...gotta love the chad

Even though I hate to admit it, Kermzy it right.....they suck and are boring to watch. Although at least this week Collings threw touchdown passes.

Anyway, their defense was terrible.....Sehorn got burned so bad on almost every drive...then on that last drive they were playing almost a prevent defense which allowed 10-15 yard gains each play. WTF is that all about? Where is John Fox when you need him.

On the two point conversion at the end, I found myself yelling at the TV to watch McNair....that he was going to run it....I guess they didn't hear me!!!!

I need to stop devoting 3 hours of my weekend to this team.

i actually was at this game and even though giant games are usually very slow and boring they were putting up points this wknd. Every giant fan will tell you. nobody expected them to win shit this year. I'm just happy they made the season decently exciting to even still be alive for a playoff spot, but bottomline is they suck and injuries don't help their cause. Sehorn was getting booed so bad i thought he was gonna cry. They need to move him to free safety so he wouldn't have cover as much.

BTW eagles suck. And vick has my vote for mvp.