Clubplanet Nightlife Community

'tis The Season To Get Groped

Alas, THE GREAT ONE hath returned. I haven't posted for some time now, and after quickly scanning the shit you people are putting out today, I'm inclined to believe that CP has gone to just that, shit...how could it not without yours truly?

I know that you all have been despeartely awaiting my return - especially you deeply tanned silicon enhanced guiette monsters -but you must understand that I've been quite busy traveling the globe on various M&A assignments. Aside from the ridiculous amount of $$$ I received for doing so, I picked up some ridiculous D&G, Versace and Gucci gear, not to mention some of the most amazing cds. Most importanlty though, I was able tan on the beach daily, and let me tell you, those European chix were infatuated with my chiseled physique. I actually had a foursome with three Italian chix in pure daylight on one of the beaches in Rimini a few weeks ago...talk about sexmonsters!!! These chix put any guidette I ever banged from NJ/Staten Island/Queens/Long Island to shame...no offense girls, but be advised you do have some competition out there.

So what's up with this Deko joint? I'm hearing lots of hype about it...what's the deal? Guidos and guidettes alike, inform THE GREAT ONE. Damn, I am fukin' gorgeous!!! One of my assistants just flew back from SoBe yesterday...I scheduled her to get her breats augmented by some guy I know down there in Miami...she passed on the family Thanksgiving dinner and opted for the operating room...good choice if you ask me. She has them pressed up against the glass wall outside my office right now...looks like the doc still has the magic touch. Ahhh, it's good to be back in NYC.

Well it's been fun, but I have an appointment with some mirrors in my office this afternoon, so I must leave you. Guidettes, I'M BACK!!!

-THE GROPE

Originally posted by gropasaurus1

Alas, THE GREAT ONE hath returned. I haven't posted for some time now, and after quickly scanning the shit you people are putting out today, I'm inclined to believe that CP has gone to just that, shit...how could it not without yours truly?

I know that you all have been despeartely awaiting my return - especially you deeply tanned silicon enhanced guiette monsters -but you must understand that I've been quite busy traveling the globe on various M&A assignments. Aside from the ridiculous amount of $$$ I received for doing so, I picked up some ridiculous D&G, Versace and Gucci gear, not to mention some of the most amazing cds. Most importanlty though, I was able tan on the beach daily, and let me tell you, those European chix were infatuated with my chiseled physique. I actually had a foursome with three Italian chix in pure daylight on one of the beaches in Rimini a few weeks ago...talk about sexmonsters!!! These chix put any guidette I ever banged from NJ/Staten Island/Queens/Long Island to shame...no offense girls, but be advised you do have some competition out there.

So what's up with this Deko joint? I'm hearing lots of hype about it...what's the deal? Guidos and guidettes alike, inform THE GREAT ONE. Damn, I am fukin' gorgeous!!! One of my assistants just flew back from SoBe yesterday...I scheduled her to get her breats augmented by some guy I know down there in Miami...she passed on the family Thanksgiving dinner and opted for the operating room...good choice if you ask me. She has them pressed up against the glass wall outside my office right now...looks like the doc still has the magic touch. Ahhh, it's good to be back in NYC.

Well it's been fun, but I have an appointment with some mirrors in my office this afternoon, so I must leave you. Guidettes, I'M BACK!!!

-THE GROPE

GROP - :makeout:

Grope,

Although we have never met, I feel like we have a lot in common. I have been anxiously awaiting your return and feel like we should schedule a meeting to discuss this board and the fucking losers who post and roam these AIDS infected threads.

I am sure you have heard and been made aware of the Donkies presence and understand the respect we demand. We have taken over the show where you have left off. Shlonger and Dogekid speak very highly of you and I can see the excitement in their eyes when your name is mentioned.

I have to speak with a client now, but I will contiue later....

Stardo, where have you been all of my life? My lats yearn for your finger nails to clench and leave scars, and my pecs for your head to rest on thereafter.

Donkeybizatch, Schlonger did mention your crew recently...had good things to say. Details regarding our meeting to come...

Originally posted by gropasaurus1

Stardo, where have you been all of my life? My lats yearn for your finger nails to clench and leave scars, and my pecs for your head to rest on thereafter.

Donkeybizatch, Schlonger did mention your crew recently...had good things to say. Details regarding our meeting to come...

Settling for less in your absence my hunk of perfection.

ahh the gropasaurus. shlonger tells me good things about you and your conquests around the globe. as an executive board member of Guido Voltron and a partner to the donkeys i'd like to welcome you back and make sure that we all sit down to discuss world domination sometime soon.

Sincerely,

dogekid

Grope,

I am so glad your are finally back. Me, Donkeyboy, Donkeybitch, Donkeywhore and Donkeydrol50 are all fans of the Grope. I recently had the pleasure of merging alliances with Shlonger and Dogekid as well as Rodigga and The Shortbus. I have researched your credentials and past posts...Needless to say I am more than impressed with your work... I will leave you with a cherished quote taken from my hero....As Gordon Gecko once said to Bud Fox: "You see that building over there? I bought it three years ago. My first real estate transaction. I sold it ten months later and made $800,000 profit. It was better than sex. At the time it was all the money in the world. Now it's a day's pay." Grope...good to hear from you.

Dogekid...Metro Friday?

• 1 year later...