Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are You Angry?????

aboyfrombklyn

Are you really a good person, but you're just so angry with work, people, life? Does it really piss you off when someone bumps into you without saying sorry, when you know things can be so much better, but you have no control in changing anythingt. I've been sitting here at work for the past few minutes and I've come to the conclusion that I am one angry, frustrated, depressed person. It's crazy. I'm the type of person that would never hurt anyone unless there was a very good reason to and I like to help people in any way I can, but then someone can bump into me and not even care and I want to rip the persons head off. I'm just curious if anyone else feels this way.

My doc says I unconsciously get some fulfillment out of being angry. I wonder.

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

Are you really a good person, but you're just so angry with work, people, life? Does it really piss you off when someone bumps into you without saying sorry, when you know things can be so much better, but you have no control in changing anythingt. I've been sitting here at work for the past few minutes and I've come to the conclusion that I am one angry, frustrated, depressed person. It's crazy. I'm the type of person that would never hurt anyone unless there was a very good reason to and I like to help people in any way I can, but then someone can bump into me and not even care and I want to rip the persons head off. I'm just curious if anyone else feels this way.

that just really blew my mind... now I am thinking. Am I aboyfrombrooklyn? Because he just described me? Could I not be me? :confused:

well im very peacefull and everything but something i hate is :

when someone push me , or hit me on a club and dont even boder to say sorry or scuse me , i get so mad at that type of things that i fin dmy self always screaming , swering to them ...

for example if im dancing and this group of girls is just passing by 1000 times , hit me etc.. i will scream FUCKKKKKKKKKK OFFF

or i will make a funny coment , i dont understand why if there is so much space in the club why people like to pass exactly WHERE IM dancing

I know exactly where you're coming from, ciro. And it can get very frustrating being the "nice" guy while others have their way.

Im prolly gonna sound very "eastern-thinking-buddhist-like" now, but i think it's very appropriate for this thread :cool:

It takes a stronger person NOT to hit someone who did them unjust. If someone bumped into you, and they didn't have the common courtesy to say "excuse me", then let them be. At least YOU can have peace of mind knowing you're not so low-class.

Sometimes when someone gets to me, i'll drop little hints, like a little "Humph" or a stare that lets them know what they did wasn't kool.

Once you stop taking things personally, you'll feel a lot better ;)

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

wow u just described me....somedays i dont know how i DONT rip someone's head off. im just the type of person that lets EVERYTHING bother me. My job sucks, i dont know what the hell i want to do w/ my life, and its very frustrating. :(

I feel the same way--

what I dont get - is that if there are so many of us tha feel this way why dont we all get along???:confused:

I think george is right ---- because I know I definitley do this: I always take things as a personal attack or slam against me ---

Dana's Words of ZEn-----_>.>,.<>l;<>>::::Be like a Duck~

:::just let it roll off your back~

..OM..

Originally posted by sugar_n_spice

wow u just described me....somedays i dont know how i DONT rip someone's head off. im just the type of person that lets EVERYTHING bother me. My job sucks, i dont know what the hell i want to do w/ my life, and its very frustrating. :(

ditto, I feel the same way...