Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New to board....Wink/Stryke?

kooteh

Hey everyone whats up?

What an awesome weekend that just passed. I can see that it was the same for several of you. I went to Picotto and then barely made it to G.Gathering. G.G was probably the coolest non-club party I have been in a while.

I know this is kind of early but does anyone know what are the set times for crobar/space on friday?

I was almost sure of going to Josh Wink (fav dj) but after seeing Stryke 's set on Saturday I might have to change my mind. Stryke @space sounds just too cool to miss, the blue room is perfect for him.

If anyone gets any info please post it. thanks

hey kooteh,

welcome to a very strange board! thanks for you kind words. i think my set saturday was pretty awful! (only 1 hour to play, can't do much in an hour...plus loads of technical probs w/ the mixer and a needle dying on me!). but, it was fun nonetheless. i'm not quite sure what time i go on. josh and i have been talking about it, as we're trying to see each other play...but i don't think it's going to happen. i think josh is on around 1:30 or so to close, and i'll probably be on around the same time...still have to work that out w/ edgar, roly, and the club. i'm sure josh is just happy to have 2 ovum artists playing @ 2 different venues in miami on the same night ;) anyway, i'll find out the details asap, and post them. looking forward to seeing you on friday.

paz,

stryke

www.signalcommunications.net