Clubplanet Nightlife Community

-----Favorite Movie lines???-----

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Show me the money!!"

"Boo-ya touch down I make miracles happen!"

"you had me at hello" - Jerry Maguire damn that was a good movie, from the second it starts! Love when the little boy says "gotta go my mom's coming" and he runs back in his room. :laugh:

"I was kinda touched by the whole 'my word is as good as oak' speech". Almost forgot that one....Oh how about the part when he is driving in the car after he thinks he signed that kid and he is singing to Free Fallin by Tom Petty!! OK I'm a dork..I know...:D

Originally posted by joeys24

we know too :tongue:;)

SHUT IT. . .YOU ARENT FAR BEHIND :D

Oh how about. . Julia Roberts as Tinkerbell in Hook "you know that place between awake and asleep? the place where you still remember dreaming? Thats where I'll always love you" I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THAT MOVIE!!

how about "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn." I bet ya you dont know what movie that is from :tongue:

1.:confused:

2.as good as it gets?

3. the lion king

so maybe i dont know everything:D

HA HA HA #1. was from Toy Story, now go home and rent it, dont pass go, dont collect $200.00 :laugh: OPPS I overlooked that #2. was wrong also "You make me wanna be a better man" is As Good as It Gets "What if this is as good as it gets?" (Laughed my ASS off at that line!)

Don't cry Shopgirl. You've got mail. :D

Originally posted by laurie619

HA HA HA #1. was from Toy Story, now go home and rent it, dont pass go, dont collect $200.00 :laugh: OPPS I overlooked that #2. was wrong also "You make me wanna be a better man" is As Good as It Gets "What if this is as good as it gets?" (Laughed my ASS off at that line!)

Don't cry Shopgirl. You've got mail. :D

didnt know those b/c i dont usually quote stupid movies:rolleyes:

didnt know those b/c i dont usually quote stupid movies:rolleyes:

HEY FOCKER Toy Story, You've got mail, and all the others I stated arent stupid :( You know you watched them. . .

Oh and you where right about that stuf we talked about. . .Wahooooo :bounce: :bounce: