Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Embarrassing Fashion Stories - Add Your own!

Mystify

Ok so this weekend I went out to celebrate my friend's birthday...

Went shopping, got a new shirt, whatever......had a blast, my shirt looked hot, got a lil tipsy...... :D

So then I wake up Sunday morning, and realize I never took the damn price tag off!!!!!!

I guess either no one noticed, or no one had the balls to tell me!!!! :tongue:

:laugh:

This weekend I was celebrating my friends bday and got alittle to tipsy aswell. While doing one of my drunken dance moves I split my skirt almost completely up the side. Lucky for me those few threads held on for dear life till the end of the night.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ohhhh and another one from last week...... I was out on TGE and was drinking a vodka and cranberry...... Some guy bumps into me and spills MY WHOLE DRINK on the right side of my chest (I was wearing a tan shirt)......I wanted to kill him! :mad:

The whole night I was desperately trying to arrange my long hair to cover it :laugh:

This happend a few times, but I think everyone gets these:mad:

you know when you are wearing a new CLEAN shirt(darkish color) and you are all excited cause it looks good and shit...but then the black light comes into effect, and it looks like your shirt has little white polka dots( the pillies) I HATE THOSE THINGS

wait i just thought of one....

so Saturday nite i am chillin at deko and I am leaning against the wall drinkin my bud lite. i take a step foward and this guy is like "yo wait a sec bro". i was like "huh". he was like " you got candle wax all over the back of your shirt". thank god he stopped b4 i went to the dance floor

At a club, red shirt, white bra, BIG mistake. A lesson I will not soon forget.... Know matter what color you're wearing black lights will make white GLOW, even through closes.

Don't worry Mystify, I've got enough embarassing stories for everyone. Just check back every Monday.:(

Originally posted by luvle02

At a club, red shirt, white bra, BIG mistake. A lesson I will not soon forget.... Know matter what color you're wearing black lights will make white GLOW, even through closes.

Don't worry Mystify, I've got enough embarassing stories for everyone. Just check back every Monday.:(

:laugh: Thanks Luvle -- As least neither of us are ashamed to admit 'em!!!!

I'll def. be back Monday too.... :tongue:

thehype - :laugh: Don't worry I just realized yesterday that I have candlewax ALL OVER the bottom of my pants!!! :laugh:

Originally posted by incredulous

This happend a few times, but I think everyone gets these:mad:

you know when you are wearing a new CLEAN shirt(darkish color) and you are all excited cause it looks good and shit...but then the black light comes into effect, and it looks like your shirt has little white polka dots( the pillies) I HATE THOSE THINGS

I HATE THOSE :mad: :mad: It makes any black outfit look stupid, its happened to me many times

I was wearing a white miniskirt@ Factory like a few weeks ago... and my friend was standing behind me drinking something red... and someone bumped into her and she spilled it ALL OVER MY ASS.. so my ass wuz red and it looked like I got my period lol... so I had to go back home and change... and as I was coming out, a few guys gave me some funny-ass looks lol.

Speaking of Soundfactory.......

One time I wore this DKNY extremely hot pink (meaning flourescent) tube top...

Anyways, I wore it and because of all the black lights, the shirt was GLOWING (and when I say glowing, I mean SERIOUSLY GLOWING LIKE A LIGHTBULB) all night.... But not in pink, in flourescent Orange!!!!!

I was impossible to lose that night!!!!! :shades:

Oh.... I got 2 more Factory embarassing moments.... hmmm they all just happen for me THERE....

~This was awhile ago... my pants were super tight and as I was coming out of da bathroom, i never zippered them... and when pants are that tight it's mad obvious... until some guy just walked over to me and told me since my friend was so wasted she didn't even notice.

~I was going down da stairs @ Factory in the summer in this other miniskirt I had just bought... and I was a bit drunk so I'm going down the stairs and this guy I met like 2 weeks before was walking up da stairs to look for me cuz we got separated towards the middle of the night... and I was interested in him... so right as I'm walking towards him down the stairs, I slip b/c my stilettos were 5 inches and just slious... until some guy just walked over to me and told me since my friend was so wasted she didn't even notice.

~I was going down da stairs @ Factory in the summer in this other miniskirt I had just bought... and I was a bit drunk so I'm going down the stairs and this guy I met like 2 weeks before was walking up da stairs to look for me cuz we got separated towards the middle of the night... and I was interested in him... so right as I'm walking towards him down the stairs, I slip b/c my stilettos were 5 inches and just slid down on my ass wit my legs spread in a skirt... he was just like trying not to laugh and everyone else around clearly saw what happened and were cracking up... and I'm sure those ppl have fallen on their ass down the stairs one time or another!

.... ughhhh this soundz like your typical "why me?" stories from those Teen magazines we all used to sadly read.

Oh.... I got 2 more Factory embarassing moments.... hmmm they all just happen for me THERE....

~This was awhile ago... my pants were super tight and as I was coming out of da bathroom, i never zippered them... and when pants are that tight it's mad obvious... until some guy just walked over to me and told me since my friend was so wasted she didn't even notice.

~I was going down da stairs @ Factory in the summer in this other miniskirt I had just bought... and I was a bit drunk so I'm going down the stairs and this guy I met like 2 weeks before was walking up da stairs to look for me cuz we got separated towards the middle of the night... and I was interested in him... so right as I'm walking towards him down the stairs, I slip b/c my stilettos were 5 inches and juss mad obvious... until some guy just walked over to me and told me since my friend was so wasted she didn't even notice.

~I was going down da stairs @ Factory in the summer in this other miniskirt I had just bought... and I was a bit drunk so I'm going down the stairs and this guy I met like 2 weeks before was walking up da stairs to look for me cuz we got separated towards the middle of the night... and I was interested in him... so right as I'm walking towards him down the stairs, I slip b/c my stilettos were 5 inches and just slid down on my ass wit my legs spread in a skirt... he was just like trying not to laugh and everyone else around clearly saw what happened and were cracking up... and I'm sure those ppl have fallen on their ass down the stairs one time or another!

.... ughhhh this soundz like your typical "why me?" stories from those Teen magazines we all used to sadly read... I feel like such a dork! lol

Originally posted by incredulous

ellinita--I think you should stop going to factory lol

actually keep going, those are good stories(its good that you can laugh about them, you know)

;) [/quote

Incredulous, actually I haven't been to Factory in a few weeks... after last time, I'm feeling a bit apprehensive.... actually, I might go this Sat though, so be aware of another klutzy story of mine (oh I hope not)... but it's funny, this ONLY happens to me @ Factory!!!