Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Afterhours In Nyc

Fuck the bathroom attendant, who is doing coat check...b/c unless its "SuperSlut Teesha" this simply cannot be the best afterhours party in NYC.....

P.S. Promoclubs...It doesn't help to promote a party to the "masses" aka "non-industry people" by stating how this party will be filled with industry people. Except for very few promotional teams, I think this would actually keep most away. So good luck filling up the room with super cool industry people man, give out free comps, and make no money...;)

Damn, you people like to bash people around here...I know few promoters that are involved in this party that are the biggest scammers in NYC..

But I don't think that they are tryng to beat the after hours at SF ...A lot this people use to hang out at the white room on saturdays when it was good. But from what i heard Junior did not like Ziggy spining after hours because a lot times the white room did better then the main floor so the management cut ziggy's hours at the white room and preety much killed the party there. So from what i understand they moved the party from the white room to saci.

And yes alot people do like ziigy style, he is a good Dj...