Clubplanet Nightlife Community

should i go to work today?

i live in NJ and i have like a 10 mile drive and there is already a 1/2 " on the ground. normally i wouldn't care about driving in the snow but i think i am just looking for an excuse to work from my bed today. it has never snowed since i have my car or since i have been at this job.

anybody at the office today?

I don't get why everyone is crying about wanting to leave early. We live in the Northeast and it snows here in the winter!:laugh:

(me saying this working from the comfort of my home):flame:

Let me guess, you people probably want off from school/work on Halloween, St. Patrick's Day, and your birthday too.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Originally posted by brooklynkid

I don't get why everyone is crying about wanting to leave early. We live in the Northeast and it snows here in the winter!:laugh:

Let me guess, you people probably want off from school/work on Halloween, St. Patrick's Day, and your birthday too.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

lol yeah. you have a point ;)

Originally posted by brooklynkid

i was thinking the same thing...lol....

...4 inches and we all expect to get off from school??? :rolleyes:

...altho I'm leaving work early today. I don't like to cry...but I don't like the 2+ hr trudge home either... :blown:

Originally posted by hotcheme

i live in NJ and i have like a 10 mile drive and there is already a 1/2 " on the ground. normally i wouldn't care about driving in the snow but i think i am just looking for an excuse to work from my bed today. it has never snowed since i have my car or since i have been at this job.

anybody at the office today?

If you can work from home then definetley do it!