I will be there!

Monday, July 3, 2000, 9pm - 5am

The Shrine Auditorium

Tickets on sale June 3, 2000

Global Grooves

(Limited Amount)

2400 Main Street

Santa Monica

Is that serious? I mean the part about Sasha and Diggs only spinning til 5??? Wow thats rough. I'm used to just getting to Twilo every month at 5 and then staying til 11 or noon. They are amazing.

-Rob

------------------

Yes Trinity, I am planning on going. I'm just waiting for a friend to come back from Vegas before I by the tickets. When I do, I'll let you know!!

------------------

• 2 weeks later...

cool. I have about 6 people going. Are you going to be wearing something that sticks out? the contacts..

I'll have to think of something...

I will have a bunch of clubplanet.com stickers and stuff with me from my NY friends. Maybe a bright blue bag...

I'll get back with more specifics friday...

hey anyone know if they are going to be selling tickets at the door even though they are sold out right now with ticketmaster...let me know i have some friends who want to go and they werent able to get tickets yet!

hey, i got will-call tickets. anyone know what time i should be there?? i don't want to spend half the night in line. what time does sasha & digweed's set start??

------------------

alvin
/>http://members.xoom.com/chinoXL63

WOW!! I had a great time last night. It was sick! I hope everyone else had a great and safe time. As for Trinity.....it was good to finally put a face to the name. A cute one at that. Tell your boy, thanks for the card. I will definitely put it to use!

All i could say is WOW....The place was huge and the crowd was awsome. Me and my friends had a great night! I hope everyone else did too...I think the balcony was the best...watching all those people from above having an awsome time and enjoying Sasha & Digweed.

It was great meeting you Trinity and i will be looking forward to talking to your man. You guys are awsome!...i hope you had as good of a night as the rest of us.

Archived