Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mark Ur Calendars - Dec 21st My Bday/tooch Dj @ Deko

COME ONE COME ALL TO THE GRANDEST EVENT OF THE WINTER!

YOU'RE ALL INVITED.

SATURDAY DECEMBER 21ST

DEKO LOUNGE - SAYREVILLE, NJ

TOOCH (THANKS FOR PLAYING MY BDAY BRO!!) AND SANTANA ON THE DECKS.

MORE DETAILS TO FOLLOW. JUST WANNA GIVE THE HEADS UP THIS IS A NIGHT OF FUN AND EXCITEMENT. WE GATHER IN HONOR OF ME!!!

MARK THOSE CALENDARS!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by tempkid

That is awsome that Deko is letting Mr.Tooch play at Deko just for your birthday:laugh:

ACTUALLY...Tooch is playin that night because I booked Erics Bday and Though that Alot of People would come out for Erics Bday that Also Like To hear Tooch, So we Booked Tooch, Makes Sense.

Originally posted by binoys

ACTUALLY...Tooch is playin that night because I booked Erics Bday and Though that Alot of People would come out for Erics Bday that Also Like To hear Tooch, So we Booked Tooch, Makes Sense.

Biony you are a class act:D

I like Deep Dish

Saying that, I want you to book my birthday and though alot people will come for my birthday that also like Deep Dish, can you book Deep Dish? I hope that makes some sense too :)

Originally posted by tempkid

Biony you are a class act:D

I like Deep Dish

Saying that, I want you to book my birthday and though alot people will come for my birthday that also like Deep Dish, can you book Deep Dish? I hope that makes some sense too :)

Not Really. Deep Dish at Deko Doesnt Really Make alot of sense. Mark Amatucci at Deko With All his peeps coming to support him does. Since all his peeps are coming anyway for Erics Bday why not Hook Mark Up and Let him play for his peeps. ;)

Originally posted by binoys

Not Really. Deep Dish at Deko Doesnt Really Make alot of sense. Mark Amatucci at Deko With All his peeps coming to support him does. Since all his peeps are coming anyway for Erics Bday why not Hook Mark Up and Let him play for his peeps. ;)

I feel like Im getting hooked up cuz mark is playing, not that hes getting hooked up...na'mean! he's sick, the music will be incredible that night. yeah son, we're gonna take over

:( I wish i could make it out for this event, but my friend is celebrating the same night and wants to go to Casbah. Eric happy bday bro i wish i could be there.

p.s. why dont u have a birth week like everyone else that way i could make it out to one of the events atleast. ;)

Originally posted by roque1

:( I wish i could make it out for this event, but my friend is celebrating the same night and wants to go to Casbah. Eric happy bday bro i wish i could be there.

p.s. why dont u have a birth week like everyone else that way i could make it out to one of the events atleast. ;)

if i had a birth WEEK, i wouldnt make it to the end of the week....hahaha