Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
djbuster

lemur lounge

hey guys.

i'll be spinning at lemur lounge tonite, if anyone is around. if you havent been to this party yet - you should definately check it. the place looks like a moroccan opium den and has a great sound system. the vibe is always chill - and people actually DANCE (in VA!!)

i'll also be at gua-rapo this saturday...so hopefully i'll see some cp'ers at some point this weekend. i haven't slept too much this week -- as the end of school is quickly approaching--so if i am acting weird, it may be the lack of sleep hallucinations i've been having.

see ya this weekend!

-b

Originally posted by djbuster

hey guys.

i'll be spinning at lemur lounge tonite, if anyone is around. if you havent been to this party yet - you should definately check it. the place looks like a moroccan opium den and has a great sound system. the vibe is always chill - and people actually DANCE (in VA!!)

i'll also be at gua-rapo this saturday...so hopefully i'll see some cp'ers at some point this weekend. i haven't slept too much this week -- as the end of school is quickly approaching--so if i am acting weird, it may be the lack of sleep hallucinations i've been having.

see ya this weekend!

-b

You're definitely acting weird. You posted another thread identical to this like four hours ago. :rolleyes:

OH SHIT...

see what i mean?? i thought i had dreamt the first time i posted...

wow man...who needs drugs? just stay up all week and drink plenty of caffeine.

sorry about the double post..............

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :blank: :blank: :eek::blank: :blank: :blank:

...zzzzzZZZZZ.zzzzz....zzz>ZZZZ