Clubplanet Nightlife Community

audioslave

spinstar

Originally posted by james954

i dunno about remixes, but audioslave has renewed my faith in rock music. they're fucking great! i always liked soundgarden, but the singer of rage always got on my nerves. this is a perfect combo.

i totally agree !! :cool:

I remember there were a few Soundgarden drum n bass remixes that simply were massive tracks on the west coast, and central florida but went by virtually unnoticed for the rest of America.

There aren't too many rock bands that do good remixes outside of the dnb or break realm. I really like that Metallica "For Whom the Bell Tolls" dnb mix. And of course anything by NIN, and the Orgy "Blue Monday" mixes.

There has to be someone on this mundane board that is into rock and knows how to use music programs like Pro Tools, Reason, Cakewalk, and such.

ROCK + DANCE = POSTMODERN MUSIC FOR THE MASSES.

Originally posted by spinstar

I remember there were a few Soundgarden drum n bass remixes that simply were massive tracks on the west coast, and central florida but went by virtually unnoticed for the rest of America.

There aren't too many rock bands that do good remixes outside of the dnb or break realm. I really like that Metallica "For Whom the Bell Tolls" dnb mix. And of course anything by NIN, and the Orgy "Blue Monday" mixes.

There has to be someone on this mundane board that is into rock and knows how to use music programs like Pro Tools, Reason, Cakewalk, and such.

ROCK + DANCE = POSTMODERN MUSIC FOR THE MASSES.

GOOD POST !!

koky--

if you're familiar with the album, tell me what you think of track 10 as a nice house track with a "spin spin sugar" type of bassline. then track 12 i think it is as a dnb track...

have you ever heard U2's "Where the Streets Have No Name" and Led Zeppellin's "Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You." Everyone was stunned that rock sounded so good with dance beats and keys. Oakey personally catapulted "Babe". I came this close (!) to putting the former on my first CD a few years ago.