Clubplanet Nightlife Community

feb 14-17

It is definatly to early yet but if you look in the NYE guide thread and on some of the other coming to London threads i have listed most of the best clubs in them.Look out for Turnmills,Fabric,The Cross,The End as they are the best.

Oh and if you haven't booked it yet,i read earlier you like PVD.He is in town at his Gatecrasher residency@Heaven on the 31st Jan.

:D

Originally posted by starshaped

It is definatly to early yet but if you look in the NYE guide thread and on some of the other coming to London threads i have listed most of the best clubs in them.Look out for Turnmills,Fabric,The Cross,The End as they are the best.

Oh and if you haven't booked it yet,i read earlier you like PVD.He is in town at his Gatecrasher residency@Heaven on the 31st Jan.

:D

yeah but i am not going to fly to london to see pvd when i can see him here in february. is GC @ heaven a good party? i heard it was beginning to get a little cheesy. besides, 14-17 feb is good for me cause then i only need to take one day off.

I've never been to Heaven,they have had about 7 events there and i have heard lots of good things about PVD's sets.I think i might make a trip down one day,maybe even to this one,Scott Bond and Ashley Casselle are on as well.

I think you may have got the idea that it is cheesy from my comments on a certain italian on Saturday,this was a one off.I don't consider it cheesy,but if you think Armin,Tiesto etc etc to be cheesy then you may not like what Bondy plays but Casselle doesn't play trance and PVD is playing 3 hrs.

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

its too early....hopefully fabric and turnmills will release their events for february by new years

oh yeah and btw erik - if i decide to do this, guess who is going to be convinced to go with me?

but don't worry, if the eagles make the superbowl there is no way this trip will happen.