Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Very Important...

I just looked into one of the mirrors in my corner office to get a quick bicep pose in, and the mirror spoke back to me...it said "Grope, you are so fuckin' gorgeous". Can't wait to get laid by another random guidette sexmonster tonite...actually, I'm in the mood to bang the helloutofa trendy model type this evening...with my 6'2 210lb. adonis-like build, I can pull whatever kind of ass I please. Damn, I am one sexy bitch!!!

Originally posted by gropasaurus1

I just looked into one of the mirrors in my corner office to get a quick bicep pose in, and the mirror spoke back to me...it said "Grope, you are so fuckin' gorgeous". Can't wait to get laid by another random guidette sexmonster tonite...actually, I'm in the mood to bang the helloutofa trendy model type this evening...with my 6'2 210lb. adonis-like build, I can pull whatever kind of ass I please. Damn, I am one sexy bitch!!!

:kiss2:

Yeah bro, over the last couple of years I've been moving away from the "meathead look" for a few reasons. First of all, I found that it was difficult to fit into the high end European designer apparel at my previous weight, and even if I did fit, it usually just didn't look right. Secondly, most of the professionals in my industry rarely have muscular physiques, so my large frame was beginning to stand out, but in a bad way. Lastly, the hotter chix I've come to bang in my young manhood have always indicated that they prefer a man with leaner, more defined muscle opposed to the bulkier look...hey, at the end of the day it's all about getting laid by hot chix, so this is the third superfactor behind my exodus towards a learner physique.

As for the Monster, he's holdin' up just fine...exchange mail with him on a regular basis. He shaved his head though, couldn't tolerate not being able to gel it anymore, and he constantly complains about the dumbbells maxxing out at a mere 60lbs...poor guy.

Grope...Yes I agree with the added lean Body mass it is extremely difficult to find expensive clothing that is trendy...Grope can you tell me a little bit more about your mirror situation? I am designing my mirror arrangement on my desk and need a few ideas....Grope, my brother was an Investment Banker-3rd Year Associate for Smith Barney a few years ago..The kid was pulling bonuses 3 times the size of his $140,000 salary....he was involved in the energy group and did a structured debt deal with Enron...pretty cool side of the business...He left there and joined the World Bank in DC...he now does private Equity Deals for Oil Companies in South America...I thought that I wanted to get into M & A banking, but I went the Trading route...Donkeyboy worked for Keefe, Bruyette & Woods...a small boutique banking firm....Unfortunatly it was located on the 80th floor of the Trade Center.....

Very glad to see another Corporate Guido on cp. So you mentioned you pursued the Trading route...what type, proprietary (day trading) or a Sales & Trading career with a major IB? Presumably you acquired a position with an IB, given your brother's career and advice I'm sure he would have given you. What exactly motivates you to pursue a career in M&A? Clearly M&A is the sexiest and most highly viewed profession in the industry (which is exactly why THE GROPE pursued it). As I'm sure you're well aware, this industry is extremely competitive, now more than ever given the dreadful economic climate and vast layoffs on the street...it's practically impossible to get started in M&A now unless you have previous experience in it or working in a similar capacity. Practically everyone in my group is a power monger with enormous egos, but most of the are tools to be honest...most of them are Ivy league pussies, with a few exceptions here and there. Having been involved in the business for the last 3 years, it is extremely interesting, challenging and lucrative, but I must be honest with you...unless you're willing to work over 100 hours a week consistently (7 days) and make tremendous sacrifice, I wouldn't recommend it. I'm actually in the process of getting out of it b/c, while I find it so intriguely and am so fuckin' good at it, I need to focus more on my priorities...traveling the globe, going out and getting laid. It's very difficult fitting those passions into your life when you have a demanding career. Fortunately, I've put in my dues and will hopefully be able to land a job that pays more and requires less.

With that said, I'd be more than happy to discuss this further with you. If you don't mind my asking, what's your background (school/job experience...etc.)?