Clubplanet Nightlife Community

(off the topic) LSAT

There is no passing per se with LSAT, you either do well or you don't. You have the option of cancelling your test score when you are finished (but before you know your score). Whatever score you do get though stays on your record, and is generally averaged in with subsequent scores. So, if you get a 150 your first time out (a really bad score) and a 160 (a somewhat decent score) next time out, schools will consider you to have a 155 (which is around the national average--but not that good). Bottom line is, don't take the test unless you are sure youre going to do well, and if you know you bombed after taking it, cancel and do it again. I believe LSAT scores are valid for three years (definitely check on that though).

Treat the LSAT like a one shot deal. Not something you want to take twice, and as stated, they average your scores so the benefit of taking it twice isn't much of a benefit..

And just so you have something to look forward to, the bar exam is a much, much worse experience. :aright:

Originally posted by £ddie

Treat the LSAT like a one shot deal. Not something you want to take twice, and as stated, they average your scores so the benefit of taking it twice isn't much of a benefit..

And just so you have something to look forward to, the bar exam is a much, much worse experience. :aright:

what's up kid, wondering how "big firm" life is affecting your nyc nitelife (if you're able to have one at all)...i'm sure your able to afford those $12 drinks much better, but are you able to head out to 46 st on sunday mornings is the question I want to know

Originally posted by jaybzee

what's up kid, wondering how "big firm" life is affecting your nyc nitelife (if you're able to have one at all)...i'm sure your able to afford those $12 drinks much better, but are you able to head out to 46 st on sunday mornings is the question I want to know

What's up bro. Yeah, I still party, just as much as I used to. :cool: The weekdays can be horrendous, 12-15 hour days etc., but I make time on the weekends to go partying--you have to or this profession will drive you insane. Hasn't really changed my life except that I can't really make weekday plans with anyone since I never know what time I'm coming home. I work maybe one weekend a month. And if I do, I do the work from home.

So far so good. ;)

What's up bro. Yeah, I still party, just as much as I used to. :cool: The weekdays can be horrendous, 12-15 hour days etc., but I make time on the weekends to go partying--you have to or this profession will drive you insane. Hasn't really changed my life except that I can't really make weekday plans with anyone since I never know what time I'm coming home. I work maybe one weekend a month. And if I do, I do the work from home.

So far so good. ;)

what kind of law?

So far so good. ;)

Where did you go to law school??

Originally posted by jaybzee

West 46th street !!!!!!!!!!!!!