Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Check this out!! - phat tues. night party

pikachu

This Thursday, July 20, TUNE welcomes Bing Ching (The DJ from the new movie Groove, featuring John Digweed, who played the lovable DJ Snaz character) to the decks with Mark Tabberner.

We would like to extend VIP <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">Guest List</A> privileges to you... please send your name (First Name Last Name) + number of guests to tune@betterchemistry.com for complimentary admission.

TUNE Thursdays, 10pm to 3am

The Factory, 652 N. La Peer Drive

(between Melrose & Santa Monica

one block west of Robertson)

West Hollywood

Check out http://www.betterchemistry.com for info.

Originally posted by rkinla:

Anyone been to the Factory before? How is it?

--haven't been there before, but this is a new party "TUNE" tuesdays hosted by Ken Jackson - host of giant/xplode, it should be pHat!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by trinity23 (edited 07-17-2000).]

I thought TUNE was on Thursday's and hosted by Dan Force??? I went to the opening, it's a nice venue...good sound, I got there late though and Dimitry cleared the floor, so I heard (hard to believe though). I'll be there this week.

Originally posted by dlish:

I thought TUNE was on Thursday's and hosted by Dan Force??? I went to the opening, it's a nice venue...good sound, I got there late though and Dimitry cleared the floor, so I heard (hard to believe though). I'll be there this week.

Well then I guess you guys are right, I have some VIP passes at home, thought it said tune tuesdays.... given to me by Ken Jackson, so there must be a few promoters...

**I am curious! I've never seen the factory...I'm gonna try and make it thursday night.... then there's always afterhours @ blue!

[This message has been edited by trinity23 (edited 07-18-2000).]

Archived