Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weyes' wisdom of the day - 12/6

weyes

It's hard to control my emotions. Just yesterday, smurfette and i had plans to see each other and go to a movie. We hadn't seen each other in a while.

She said she was looking forward to it, and that we would talk later in the afternoon about details. This was friday.

We never confirmed a time, but i went out there anyway to see her, thinking she would be around anyway. But guess what. She was nowhere to be found !

I left dejected. If i could tell myself what she did was wrong, i would be able to walk away. But i have all these lingering feelings for her, its hard to move on .,...

:(

Originally posted by weyes

o, gmc, i don't think you realize how many people on the board don't like smurfette most of the time :( .

and my friends also, weyes

i just don't get it. She does things that i don't agree with, yet im still compelled to call and see her. why :confused:

Well, here's the update:

She freakin emails me (which she rarely ever does) and says how we didn't have plans, and that i shouldn't have come all the way out there :jawdrop:

It's crazy. Just last week, she was saying how she's looking forward to seeing a movie with me, and that she was looking at some okld pics of me and how cute i looked...

:confused::worry:

all i know of her is from what you've said, and, if someone who cares for her a good deal gives so much proof that she's consistently manipulative and hurtful, i'd say it's a safe bet that she's that and in more ways than you've told.

Originally posted by weyes

she's consistently manipulative and hurtful, i'd say it's a safe bet that she's that and in more ways than you've told.

I am only seeing that now. I guess better now than later,., huh?

And i don't plan on calling her, nor returning her calls for some time ...

Originally posted by vicman

all of this is messed up gmc. happens to a lot of us, but there are other people out there, smurfette isnt the only one. in the long run she'll realize it was a greater loss for her than for you.

i'll buy you a beer next time i'm up in NY.

:pint:

YEah, i don't think she realizes what she's doing now, but it will hit her later on ...

Next time you're up, u bet we'll meet up, V-man. And now i have a job, so no problems in the monetary field :D

Originally posted by gmccookny

I am only seeing that now. I guess better now than later,., huh?

And i don't plan on calling her, nor returning her calls for some time ...

my best advice on this stuff is always to bring it in the open - not leave feelings unsaid and thereby ambiguous. talking things out usually shows whether things can be worked through or have to really come to an end, and that's so much better for both parties - certainty, whether it be commitment to some degree or closure.

(once again, unsolicited advice :worry::) )