Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Louis XIV Tuesday

rkinla

Just wanted everyone out there to know what a good, chill time Louis XIV was last night. It's a cool location, has great food, the music was perfect, the people present were great to hang with, and of course anyone who desired got to renew their friendship with Mr. Johnnie Walker. cool.gif

Today, however, seems to be dragging a bit for some reason... confused.gif

dlish, thanks again for the invite. It was great to meet and put a face with the name, and to get to know your crew also. Looking forward to next time.

[This message has been edited by rkinla (edited 07-12-2000).]

Hey,

dlish:

Sorry I missed it, ended up working late.

And Erik went to a record release party 4 Tommy Boy records.

We can either set up another meeting or just meet out somewhere. I'll email you the lastest info on that party.

Dlish:

sorry about missing all of you at Louis XIV. I'll see you tomorrow night though at Luna. I'm also checking out Cafe Des Artistes tonight for the Eskimo Bros. I thought the space was cool. I'm very interested to see how the night is set off!

Oh yah, almost forgot about the happenings at Cafe des Artistes tonite. I'll try to get a couple people to go out there with me. I can walk there so I have no excuse! I'm going to Luna tomorrow too, so if I don't make it tonight I'll definitely see you all mañana. smile.gif

Yea, I was very pleased with the turn out. It was an amazing group of heads that came together to help me support my man Jackson, whose a stand up guy and a kick ass downtempo dj. The food, the company, the vibe, the music was all excellent. For those that didn't make it, don't fret, I'm putting it together again next Tuesday. Hopefully I'll see some of you tomorrow, but definitely try and make the next Tuesday dinner party, same time (9pm) and same place (Louis XIV).

I'm gonna try and make it down to Cafe des Artistes tonight, but I'm always trying to squeeze too many things in one night...but you know where I'll be tomorrow.

Don't forget, we will be getting together for dinner again this Tuesday. Trinity? Frozn? Can you make it this time?? Frozn, I'm gonna try to get the owner of Luna down so you and rkinla can talk to him about each of your venue proposals.

Plus, it'll be a good, fun, chill time.

Dlish, I'm planning on coming and I'm pretty sure the others from last time are too. We've all got to talk some more bidnes too, I really want to get my party rolling (hehe). I'm getting close to having most pieces of it started, just need to start with the concrete things, like picking a date, calling on a couple of location owners, and organizing all the people that are going to be involved.

Anyway, see you all there. smile.gif

Sounds good. I hope everyone can make it this time. As for the question regarding which is better Mondays or Tuesdays? The Monday Social is an established night that has great guest dj's and it gets crowded, almost too crowded. Tuesdays have just changed promoters, from Adrienne Sanchez, an excellent up and coming female house dj to my boy Jackson, who drops the sexiest downtempo you'll hear in LA.

So, it depends on what you're into. I'm into helping a brutha out, getting his night off the ground, meeting with a kick ass group of friends, new acquantances, business associates, etc.

Everyone else, I look forward to seeing you again/meeting you finally. And yes, frozn, it's a let's meet at 9, but show at 10 kinda thing...I'll be there at 9:05.

Peace, Love and Unity Through House Music.

Archived