Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ok....about edgar vs. stryke...

spacecadet888

You know..it really pisses me off when the people at space put some effort into putting different sounds there only to have about 30-40 people actually hear them because nobody wants to go out fridays...i dont get it :confused: I mean i remember before they closed it down originally they were doing much much better even when less than phenomenal talent hit the decks...i can honestly say that whoever did not go to hear the sets:

YOU ARE A COMPLETE AND UTTER IDIOT!:mad:

You all have no idea how crazy Edgar was banging for his fans who took all he had to give and MORE...and just when you thought it was over...at 3 am Stryke hit the decks with what i identified as ... house??? i was like..ok...so his set I mean i remember before they closed it down originally they were doing much much better even when less than phenomenal talent hit the decks...i can honestly say that whoever did not go to hear the sets:

YOU ARE A COMPLETE AND UTTER IDIOT!:mad:

You all have no idea how crazy Edgar was banging for his fans who took all he had to give and MORE...and just when you thought it was over...at 3 am Stryke hit the decks with what i identified as ... house??? i was like..ok...so his set gets faster...and faster...and then..HE DROPS THE BOMB.....

WITH BOOTY MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow i could not believe my ears how he mixed house with booty...it was so sick...im sorry but ur gonna have to bump me for saying this... I HAVE NEVER DANCED SO HARD IN MY LIFE!!!!! (well...maybe one other time..hehe when he was there solo last time..lol) Greg if you read this i am extremely disappointed that i did not have the chance to meet you..hopefully next time we can shoot the shit...other than that...great GREAT fuckin set...WO gets faster...and faster...and then..HE DROPS THE BOMB.....

WITH BOOTY MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow i could not believe my ears how he mixed house with booty...it was so sick...im sorry but ur gonna have to bump me for saying this... I HAVE NEVER DANCED SO HARD IN MY LIFE!!!!! (well...maybe one other time..hehe when he was there solo last time..lol) Greg if you read this i am extremely disappointed that i did not have the chance to meet you..hopefully next time we can shoot the shit...other than that...great GREAT fuckin set...WOW :eek: lol even got one of your deeper substance posters to take home..damn man kurt and them at the front are cool as fuck people...and BTW..hey biz..what were you doin there ??? werent you supposed to be at spin?? lol PEACE!

sorry guys its really early in the morning and i work at 10..sigh...oh well...off to sleep!

Carlos:tongue: <SpaceCadet888>

Guest saleen351

I went out and supported the scene, the scene once again didn't support us.. I got to hear 15 mins of gregs set from the sidewalk..