Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow!

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by lolahotass

Wow, what an exciting thread.

I am so excited, I just can't hide it, I'm about to lose control and I think I like it.....................

DETAILS PLEASE

Lola;)

ask mr bliss for the deets.... gonna be hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Chili Pepper - was da bomb many moons ago.........All I can do is hope we have some good dj's and decent drink prices on Bud Lite and I will be a happy camper.

I will definately support the Laudy scene cuz it's super local for me (10 minute drive).

I'm down - show me what ya got:eek: :D

Lola:tongue:

Chili Pepper - was da bomb many moons ago.........All I can do is hope we have some good dj's and decent drink prices on Bud Lite and I will be a happy camper.

I will definately support the Laudy scene cuz it's super local for me (10 minute drive).

You're not the only one livin' in the 'Wood.' :tongue:

I just hope it's not at Star Bar....the commercials alone they run on 93.1 are too much. That twi-light show they're hyping w/ all those cheezy ass live dance acts makes me wanna puke -----> bring out the cheddar. :direct: Hello managment, play good music and the people will come....

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by joeygk

You're not the only one livin' in the 'Wood.' :tongue:

I just hope it's not at Star Bar....the commercials alone they run on 93.1 are too much. That twi-light show they're hyping w/ all those cheezy ass live dance acts makes me wanna puke -----> bring out the cheddar. :direct: Hello managment, play good music and the people will come....

;)

I actually went to star bar after my rare dinner in lauderdale on friday.

There were more staff than patrons, the music started with "Castles in the Sky" and then got worse, with a little hip hop thrown in just to really piss me off.

too bad, the layout was kind of nice...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by shroomy

I actually went to star bar after my rare dinner in lauderdale on friday.

There were more staff than patrons, the music started with "Castles in the Sky" and then got worse, with a little hip hop thrown in just to really piss me off.

too bad, the layout was kind of nice...

all will change in T minus 2 weeks... i just hope the holidays don't make me miss it...

Originally posted by saleen351

all will change in T minus 2 weeks...

Man I hope so..... I totally dig the venue - I like the outside feel, etc..... howeva, as Shrooms said, the hip hop needs to go! If I hear Castles in the Sky or "It takes 2" again while at a kewl establishment, I might consider becoming a nun.

Lola;)

Guest saleen351

Man I hope so..... I totally dig the venue - I like the outside feel, etc..... howeva, as Shrooms said, the hip hop needs to go! If I hear Castles in the Sky or "It takes 2" again while at a kewl establishment, I might consider becoming a nun.

Lola;)

would the saleen lie about major talent? i can't wait, this night will be a big night for downtown lauderdale and if does well the south beach and miami clubs, may just shutter a bit...