Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My New Fav. Website. ratemyimplants.com

ACCESS RESTRICTED

WARNING NOTICE

You have attempted to access a site that has been deemed inappropriate for our business and blocked from ALL internal access. A record of this request has been logged and will be provided to Business Security upon request.

For further information on why this web site was blocked, please go to the SmartFilter website.

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ANY FURTHER ATTEMPTS!

If you feel this message was generated in error or if there is a business justification for unblocking a specific URL , please contact the

AT&T Wireless Business Security Group.

Originally posted by djprime

ACCESS RESTRICTED

WARNING NOTICE

You have attempted to access a site that has been deemed inappropriate for our business and blocked from ALL internal access. A record of this request has been logged and will be provided to Business Security upon request.

For further information on why this web site was blocked, please go to the SmartFilter website.

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ANY FURTHER ATTEMPTS!

If you feel this message was generated in error or if there is a business justification for unblocking a specific URL , please contact the

AT&T Wireless Business Security Group.

:laugh: haha you're fucked

here's what your missing....i gave her a 6 cause they just look stupid when they're laying down like that...

img3d9b9aa6cba72.jpg

6. too far apart

img3d6299e6c090a.jpg

10. wow. good work. ALMOST look real.joey? comments?

img3daf79a2dcbdf.jpg

Originally posted by pipdaddy

[b}

10. wow. good work. ALMOST look real.joey? comments?

img3daf79a2dcbdf.jpg

i agree with the rating of 10...great rack...if saw them in a bikini i would almost be tricked into thinking theyre real....so i tip my cap to the doctor who did that boobjob...it is truly a work of art :D