Clubplanet Nightlife Community

to all promoters/CP'ers

spacecadet888

Listen guys all the time people come in dropping off flyers for comps and stuff for clubs...and the people in my store (we have about 150 people working there) all get together in groups and go to places like crobar, level, and space when we get the comps...so if you are looking to attract a big crowd just head out to express @ dadeland (or structure...its called Express Men now) and just ask for Carlos and ill be sure to hand out the comps to all my friends, in fact someone came in when they were opening dope thursdays at Crobar and gave me a stack of comps and like 20 of my friends went and still go now..we always go to sace (even the managers) and have about 150 people working there) all get together in groups and go to places like crobar, level, and space when we get the comps...so if you are looking to attract a big crowd just head out to express @ dadeland (or structure...its called Express Men now) and just ask for Carlos and ill be sure to hand out the comps to all my friends, in fact someone came in when they were opening dope thursdays at Crobar and gave me a stack of comps and like 20 of my friends went and still go now..we always go to sace (even the managers) and have about 150 people working there) all get together in groups and go to places like crobar, level, and space when we get the comps...so if you are looking to attract a big crowd just head out to express @ dadeland (or structure...its called Express Men now) and just ask for Carlos and ill be sure to hand out the comps to all my friends, in fact someone came in when they were opening dope thursdays at Crobar and gave me a stack of comps and like 20 of my friends went and still go now..we always go to space (even the managers) and we are kind ahopin the people at maze (HINT HINT!!!*****) can come by one day...anyways...if you need anything jen we get the comps...so if you are looking to attract a big crowd just head out to express @ dadeland (or structure...its called Express Men now) and just ask for Carlos and ill be sure to hand out the comps to all my friends, in fact someone came in when they were opening dope thursdays at Crobar and gave me a stack of comps and like 20 of my friends went and still go now..we always go to space (even the managers) and we are kind ahopin the people at maze (HINT HINT!!!*****) can come by one day...anyways...if you need anything just ask for Carlos :D pEaCe!!!