Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fuck Art - Let"s Dance

mrjoebudious

Tonight come and experience Miami's 100% un-official and unauthorized end of Art basel event @

DiRtY LiTtLe FuNkY ThInG

Our Deep pumpin', body jackin', pumpin' with soul, full of flava house parte'

Music is by none other than Aquabooty residents

DHM

Visual Art Performance by

T:error Inc.

Open Bar and free admission 10:30-11:30

Only $5 cover after

DlFt is located at LOLA 247 23rd Street

Brought to you by AQUABOOTY

Possible BYOB after party at the warehouse

Another classic Aquabooty/DHM Saturday nite.......:)

PS: Boomerang got me the flyer for next Friday ...... I'll show some love once again ........ really want to check out Jask .... can U confirm me the time he'll play?? ...... I plan to head on to D:Fuse after ....

:cool::hat:

Funketeer was in full effect...

Started the night at around 11pm at a friend's house right here at the beach...the vibe was great...rum & cokes availabity was at a good rate...good food...smiley, friendly people all over from all over the globe...I focused my attention on this beautiful brazilian mom & daughter - combo

:eek: :eek: :eek: ...they where teaching everybody to dance samba music and I was all-eyes...danced a little samba and then bachata and then some reggae...hey man...it's a small world after all...

:party:

I stayed there until 2:30am and then headed down to Lola for a very relaxing session of tai-chi-tech...I was expecting more people there, but it was nice anyways...I guess I got there a little late...how was it earlier??? anyone??? Vip???

The music was nice...as always, a sure shot! :aright:

Now...what the hell was going on at Rain??? There where about 10 police cars parked outside...cops all confused and jumpy standing in the middle of the street...as if they where facing a riot or something...I found it really funny...there where about 40 kids standing outside of Rain waiting for I don't know what to happen...towing trucks where also at hand...towing one car after another...I don't know...whatever was going on there...didn't look like anybody was having a good time...suckas!!!

Not me...I walked pass that shit and went straight down to Lola...had a really good time!

thanx Aquabooty...stay strong!

Funk :cool:

wave_anim.gif

Funk ...... got there quite early ....... it was awesome...... Omar was really jammin' it last nite ..... lots of people from Art Basel .... lots of cuties ......

I left quite early... 2:30ish .... to meet up with some friends and hit Space ...... but realized I forgot my VIP card ....... so didn't make it....:(

Sorry I missed U .... stop spending $$ on rum and cokes ..... and pay yur freaking cel!!!:D

:cool::hat: