Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the truth be told!

mojo1200

i dont know who sgtfury is, nor do i care. i can only guess that he is a jaded, jobless dj, who spends most of his time slagging off other djs with no gig of his own. i wasnt at all impressed with the music last week but i felt it made condiderable steps in the right direction this week. i thought the "southern sun" was a terrible turn , but im also smart enough to realise that it takes time to test musical waters, and the most important thing is that the majority of people (no matter how big or small the crowd) have a good time. I think that maze is trying to do some good. Im not rich and i think offering djs @ 20 dollars and $5 drinks is a nice change from the robbers in town. Only time will tell if their good intentions will pay off. Friday is not an easy night to get of the ground in this city. Both Space and crowbar are institutions and it is a hard road ahead. I like the room it has pototential, AVB seemed to have a good time, and i think he knows those guys pretty well, so i think that is why he took a chance. Keep in mind even space is hurting and look at all the different big name, big cover,djs they have. Lets be honest, going to see Teisto for the 100th time at space is getting a little tired! I got there late and missed most of the first dj so i have no opinion . BUt Sgt Fury where can we come hear you play? hahaha Of course as opionaited as you are you must have amazing creditials . I think constructive comments are good ,if you dont like markus, or the club then dont go <but you sound as if markus stole you boyfriend or something. Ripping on people online is pretty childish

tucked away in you dark little hole. I think the room is okay, sound is amazing , lights are solid, okay staff (no hassles) a little too dark . The beach needs a change, well see next week atter how big or small the crowd) have a good time. I think that maze is trying to do some good. Im not rich and i think offering djs @ 20 dollars and $5 drinks is a nice change from the robbers in town. Only time will tell if their good intentions will pay off. Friday is not an easy night to get of the ground in this city. Both Space and crowbar are institutions and it is a hard road ahead. I like the room it has pototential, AVB seemed to have a good time, and i think he knows those guys pretty well, so i think that is why he took a chance. Keep in mind even space is hurting and look at all the different big name, big cover,djs they have. Lets be honest, going to see Teisto for the 100th time at space is getting a little tired! I got there late and missed most of the first dj so i have no opinion . BUt Sgt Fury where can we come hear you play? hahaha Of course as opionaited as you are you must have amazing creditials . I think constructive comments are good ,if you dont like markus, or the club then dont go <but you sound as if markus stole you boyfriend or something. Ripping on people online is pretty childish

tucked away in you dark little hole. I think the room is okay, sound is amazing , lights are solid, okay staff (no hassles) a little too dark . The beach needs a change, well see next week and wmc. I have heard they have deep pockets so i doubt there are going anywhere. I m checking out d:fuse next week to see whats up. Maze.... keep hustling and it should pay off. The beach needs a change.

love music, all music, love people, all people! (even sgt fury) for now!