Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Scribbles Sukxxxx!!!!

Originally posted by djryanm

Whattt!!!!!!!!!

He might of been having a bad night but Scribbles can play his ass off. :dj:

Kelly i know u a big Roveen Fan so I understand what u mean!

ALL 3 OF THOSE PLAYED OUT 103.5 DJ SUX THEY ARE COMMERCIAL AND THE ONLY REASON ANYONE KNOWS THIER NAME IS BECOUSE THEY KNEW SOMEONE THEY SUCK

scribbles is an insane dj...he didnt get on cause who he knew, u should check the credits before u make comments like that...the man paid his dues in this industry he has been djing while most of use were still in baby carriages,besides if anyone ever went to vegas here on mem day he always spins ra and his party i believe rockedd danny teneglias party a new ass hole not to hate on tenegliaa but he must be doing something rightt if he is pullin those kind of numbers in and out of ny . . .

> > SaL kLuTcH

i had a really good time... danced my ass off.. nice to meet you and your gf roveen.... i am looking foward to next week when you spin.. oh and people next time you see me doing shots.. tell me not too!i am leaving for work now.. and i feel like i am going to die!

Originally posted by djklutch

if anyone ever went to vegas here on mem day he always spins ra and his party i believe rockedd danny teneglias party a new ass hole not to hate on tenegliaa but he must be doing something rightt if he is pullin those kind of numbers in and out of ny

Not for nothing, but I was at both parties this past memorial day weekend. You are crazy if you think Scribbles party was better than DT's. THe vibe and energy at DT's party was so much better. I will give Scribbles his props. He was good everytime I heard him in Vegas. But to compare him to Dt, is just plain stupid.

Originally posted by kelly0616

I had the worst time listening to DJ Scribble....I had more fun in the hip hop room...never again..him and his ghetto ass crew can go somewhere else cuz i will never waste my time listening to him again!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

scribbles scribbles scribbles...............all show no go. he couldn't get that party going for shit.

roveen you should of stepped up and showed him a little dj-ing 101. kelly0616 sober after? well still had a great time anyways. axelapromotions, how was praying to the porcelin god all night. :vomit3:

I had the worst time listening to DJ Scribble....I had more fun in the hip hop room...never again..him and his ghetto ass crew can go somewhere else cuz i will never waste my time listening to him again!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ghetto ass crew!!:laugh: :laugh:

Kelly where all this anger coming from. :laugh:

talk to u later.

scribbles is an insane dj...he didnt get on cause who he knew, u should check the credits before u make comments like that...the man paid his dues in this industry he has been djing while most of use were still in baby carriages,besides if anyone ever went to vegas here on mem day he always spins ra and his party i believe rockedd danny teneglias party a new ass hole not to hate on tenegliaa but he must be doing something rightt if he is pullin those kind of numbers in and out of ny . . .

> > SaL kLuTcH

yo now yourtalking shit scriblbles on his best day doen't compare to dt on his worse

Thanks Trainwreack for agreeing:D

Klutch if u only saw the dancefloor move out when he went on

Axel hope you are still alive.....next time lay off the vodka cranberries....jk hope you are feeling better

Angelicious it was a long sober night for me....thats a first i had alot of anger last night:laugh:

> > SaL kLuTcH

Thank You. Scribbles At the Clevelander in South Beach Last Year!! INSANE!!!! When he gets to play what he wants hes goood. And he def paid his dues.

kelly i understand wat ur saying i would be pissed to if i went out lookin to hear good music and it jus blew...scribbles is hit or miss u never no wit him or wat the hell he is gonna play i was just saying in general he is a good dj if he wants to be

> > SaL kLuTcH

Thanks Trainwreack for agreeing:D

Axel hope you are still alive.....next time lay off the vodka cranberries....jk hope you are feeling better

yeah i am still alive after a week of horror...lol

first i got into a car accident and totalled my truck,

then i got all fucked up at south park drinking miguel's strong ass drinks.

Kelly, Rafi, James and whoever was next to me when i got fucked up....THANK YOU.

Axel A.

scribbles was horrible...:mad: ... i wish roveen never stopped, after he stopped and scribbles went on my night went down hill!!!!!!!!!!!

but at least all my buddies were there ..kelly, axel,ro,candice, james, etc so it wasn't that bad :D

axel..im glad to hear that u are alive ;)

You guys are being a bit harsh... Skribble is an excellent dj and I could only aspire to be at his level and achieve what he has done as a dj, not to mention that he's also real cool and down-to-earth.

I appreciate all the feedback you guys always give me, and thank you for all your support, and ill see you all next week!

In the meantime, meet my buddy, CHIAKOSTY

:afro: