Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko lounge review. . . .

had an awesome time djing downstairs tonite,wasnt as packed as it usually is cause of the parkway bein shut down and all but regardless the vibe downstairs made up for it hope to see you all come down and check the basement party out....i play a wide mix of everything downstairs from hip hop to rock to classics and freestyle to oldd house,for everyone that has been comming the support is greatly appreciatedd, btw new years eve at deko is around the cornerr =]

> > SaL kLuTcH

Originally posted by djklutch

had an awesome time djing downstairs tonite,wasnt as packed as it usually is cause of the parkway bein shut down and all but regardless the vibe downstairs made up for it hope to see you all come down and check the basement party out....i play a wide mix of everything downstairs from hip hop to rock to classics and freestyle to oldd house,for everyone that has been comming the support is greatly appreciatedd, btw new years eve at deko is around the cornerr =]

> > SaL kLuTcH

Glad to hear you had an "awesome" time. . .would you happen to know why the parkway was shut down????

I had a great time last night, Denny was absolutely phenomenal especially his last few songs... I thought I was going to die when he played Through the Rain into Kiss then back into Through the Rain!!! :D :D Seriously that part made the whole night worth while. And of course, Angel was a wonderful closing (right Pip? :tongue: )

Nice seeing everyone, I wish we could have made it to the new Saci afterwards- big mistake on our part!!! Did anyone go, I want to hear about it... so far the things I have heard are real good.

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

exit 135 worst exit next to 136 to give directions from.

get off go part way around the circle only like a little bit then get off next thing you know they are in somolia lol

amateur! haha, that shit is mad easy to navigate you just need the skillzzzzzzzz:laugh: :)

Originally posted by StArBrYte

I had a great time last night, Denny was absolutely phenomenal especially his last few songs... I thought I was going to die when he played Through the Rain into Kiss then back into Through the Rain!!! :D :D Seriously that part made the whole night worth while. And of course, Angel was a wonderful closing (right Pip? :tongue: )

Nice seeing everyone, I wish we could have made it to the new Saci afterwards- big mistake on our part!!! Did anyone go, I want to hear about it... so far the things I have heard are real good.

The Saci Afterhours Was a Really good time. Very good crowd. Good Music. If you ever go just ask for Solidenuff Guestlist to get reduced.

Originally posted by StArBrYte

:finger: i hate you....i think i asked binoy 5 times...ask him to play mariah ask him to play mariah ask him to play mariah...oh yeah and while your asking him to play mariah, how about angel too? you could have at least called my cell and let me listen from the comfort of my bizzzzed...:finger: next time im hitching a ride

Originally posted by djklutch

> > SaL kLuTcH

yo djklutch, u did a real nice job, I've been there 2 out of the last 3 weekends and had a great time downstairs.

keep up the good work