Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cp Girls - Your Input Is Needed Asap

Hi my CP Ladies :D.... We MUST get it together and get December's Male Hottie of the Month crowned!!!!.... (as the male council has already crowned deelite as their hottie of the month...)

The nominees so far are: (Thanks for your PM's girls....)

Brian 1500

xxsplashxx

hardcorekrock

rdntheshortbus

incredulous

thehype

joegio

notallthere

Please send me your votes by PM ASAP!!!!!!! Thanks!!!!! And if your chioce isn't on this list, vote for them anyway!

-Temp. Pres for December.... Hunnie will resume her role as President, January 2003 ;)

Originally posted by mystify82281

Unfortunately Ericone, it is strictly prohibited to serve more than one term..... So move over and get ready to hand that crown over!!!!!

Aww thanks Rodigga - HOLLLLLLLAAAAAA back :D

WOOO WOOOO, HOLLAAA BACK

HEY MYSTIFY, LET ME MAKE THIS WHOLE SHIT EASIER FOR YOU AND ALL YOU FINE LOOKING SPECIMENS, I TOLD MISS HUNNIE HOW IT'S DONE........

GET A FEW GIRLS TOGETHER AND STAND BY THE BAR AT THE NEXT CLUB YOUR AT, NOW DON'T MAKE IT TO OBVIOUS CAUSE YOU DON'T WANT ME TO SEE THAT YOU GIRLS ARE IN THE PROCESS OF VOTING CAUSE I'LL WHIP OUT MY TWO STEP AND JERZEEE PUMP AND I'LL HAVE ALL YOU GIRLS SCREEMING!!!

ANYWAY THIS IS WHAT YOU DO, THE 1ST GUY THAT WALKS BY AND BREAKS ALL YOUR NECKS, (THAT MEANS WHEN HE WALKS BY AND ALL YOUR HEADS WHIP AROUND TO STAIR AT THIS LUCKY INDIVIDUAL), (IN GUYS LANGUAGE WHEN DESCRIBING A GIRL, A HOT CHICK IS CONSIDERED A NECK BREAKER), AND MY NECK WAS KILLING ME AT METRO...........YOU CAN KNOW USE THAT LINE TOO.......AS YOU GIVE HIM THE ELEVATOR STAIR DOWN, UP & DOWN, THAT'S YOUR WINNER..............LIKE I SAID NO NEED FOR STUPID VOTING, VERY EASY PROCESS GIRLS, THE FIRST GUY THAT BREAKS YOUR NECK IS YOUR WINNER...............

ATTN: NJSTAKCED & SHORTBUS THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN WALK UP TO THESE GIRLS AND BREAK THIER NECKS, IT'S JUST A FIGURE OF SPEACH

I wish I knew this info. on Friday.... It would have been a perfect night to figure this shit out since so many CPers were in attendance............

:confused: :confused: :confused:

BUT SERIOUSLY IT'S A LOT EASIER, DON'T YA THINK...........

PRES&FOUNDER OF HOTTIE OF THE MONTH

Originally posted by roddigga

WOOO WOOOO, HOLLAAA BACK

HEY MYSTIFY, LET ME MAKE THIS WHOLE SHIT EASIER FOR YOU AND ALL YOU FINE LOOKING SPECIMENS, I TOLD MISS HUNNIE HOW IT'S DONE........

GET A FEW GIRLS TOGETHER AND STAND BY THE BAR AT THE NEXT CLUB YOUR AT, NOW DON'T MAKE IT TO OBVIOUS CAUSE YOU DON'T WANT ME TO SEE THAT YOU GIRLS ARE IN THE PROCESS OF VOTING CAUSE I'LL WHIP OUT MY TWO STEP AND JERZEEE PUMP AND I'LL HAVE ALL YOU GIRLS SCREEMING!!!

ANYWAY THIS IS WHAT YOU DO, THE 1ST GUY THAT WALKS BY AND BREAKS ALL YOUR NECKS, (THAT MEANS WHEN HE WALKS BY AND ALL YOUR HEADS WHIP AROUND TO STAIR AT THIS LUCKY INDIVIDUAL), (IN GUYS LANGUAGE WHEN DESCRIBING A GIRL, A HOT CHICK IS CONSIDERED A NECK BREAKER), AND MY NECK WAS KILLING ME AT METRO...........YOU CAN KNOW USE THAT LINE TOO.......AS YOU GIVE HIM THE ELEVATOR STAIR DOWN, UP & DOWN, THAT'S YOUR WINNER..............LIKE I SAID NO NEED FOR STUPID VOTING, VERY EASY PROCESS GIRLS, THE FIRST GUY THAT BREAKS YOUR NECK IS YOUR WINNER...............

ATTN: NJSTAKCED & SHORTBUS THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN WALK UP TO THESE GIRLS AND BREAK THIER NECKS, IT'S JUST A FIGURE OF SPEACH

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

awww ericone :isok:

I think we should have the crowning earlier than the 21st tho hype bc by then, december will almost be over?!?!?!?

the hype just wants the extra 2 weeks to hit to gym hard and pick out a striking new tie.:laugh:

ok how about i just take a stand on this one and just say

since today is my birthday and the contest startes today-

i should win?

WOW that sicked didnt it!?

Birthday Horoscopes for 12/08

The December 8th persons fate is in Saturn, the ruling planet for this day. They are aggressive in their life's pursuits and make friends easily wherever they go. The saturnine effect in this persons life mostly comes in the form of indecision. As a mate, the December 8th tends toward unconventional relationships.

A look ahead; Our thoughts can be restricted by our desires.

Famous Birthdays; Jim Morrison, Sinead O'Connor, Flip Wilson, David Carradine, Kim Basinger, Sammy Davis Jr., Sam Kinison, James Galway, Jerry Butler, Bobby Elliott (The Hollies), Gregg Allman, Warren Cuccu planet for this day. They are aggressive in their life's pursuits and make friends easily wherever they go. The saturnine effect in this persons life mostly comes in the form of indecision. As a mate, the December 8th tends toward unconventional relationships.

A look ahead; Our thoughts can be restricted by our desires.

Famous Birthdays; Jim Morrison, Sinead O'Connor, Flip Wilson, David Carradine, Kim Basinger, Sammy Davis Jr., Sam Kinison, James Galway, Jerry Butler, Bobby Elliott (The Hollies), Gregg Allman, Warren Cuccurullo (Duran Duran), Phil Collen (Def Leppard), Marty Friedman (Megadeth).