Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No Mario Piu reviews?

i posted this on another board (too lazy to write a new one)]

yeah i had a fairly decent night. i haven't laughed that hard in a while. it was a very thin crowd and none of the regulars (except me and my crew) were there but i didn't care. we got there and i was really feeling sanger's set. piu came on and i was pleasantly surprised. the reviews i read of his recent set at GC were horrible so i expected little from him. i thought his set was solid and enrgetic. i didn't know it would be so trancy, though it was good trance so i was pretty happy with it. was that 2 electro tracks he threw down towards the end? i lost myself dancing for a few minutes there. i checked out the arcade for a while to for native theory, i believe, and they were sounding great too.

all in all here and i was really feeling sanger's set. piu came on and i was pleasantly surprised. the reviews i read of his recent set at GC were horrible so i expected little from him. i thought his set was solid and enrgetic. i didn't know it would be so trancy, though it was good trance so i was pretty happy with it. was that 2 electro tracks he threw down towards the end? i lost myself dancing for a few minutes there. i checked out the arcade for a while to for native theory, i believe, and they were sounding great too.

all in all it was a great night musically and it had a nice vibe. i met some new ppl and saw a few i haven't seen in a while. glad i went. i think i am going to have to skip zabiela next week but hoepfully some of you will make it to howells the 21st.