Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hi i'm new to board

Originally posted by ninadd

yes i am little jp gf who r you stiffler and schlonger? and i did not throw sticky from the house i threw out his following sticky is always welcome

Sticky and Stiffler are one in the same sweetheart. And don't worry, I did not plan on all those people, but I did let Joe know who I was with and I also told him that Hanna and her friends wanted to come and he said no problem. Believe me, I did not feel comfortable walking in with so many people. And I had no idea who those other three guys were(they were with those girls). I wish I could have stayed, but that would have been rude to the people I was with. Maybe next time:(

Anyway-Welcome to clubplanet:kiss2:

sticky i am so sorry i just found out from a source that it was not u who invited those people - i thought it was u. please forgive me:love:

Hey now, it sort of was me I'll admit(I don't know who your source is) but Joe invited my freinds and I back there(4 of us) and then one of those girls asked me if I knew how to get to the afterhours party and I said well its not a party its just some friends of mine hanging out....................so I went up to Joe because I didn't know who told them and he said "who Hanna and her friends, sure they can come," I just didn't realize there were 6 of them..................................again I'm sorry, but nevertheless you were o'so sweet about it, but Jen definitely needs to come down.

Thanx for the you know what in the room::makeout: Just kidding Jp----------it was more like this:jar:

Originally posted by angelicious

AAAHHH!!!! my bestfriend, my playboy bunny, you are working the computer yes!!!!!

I guess I know who will be Hottie of the month for next month.:D

angelicious you better PM your vote for CPMHOM asap!!! it's currently a tie......... and i haven't heard from a few key council members :D

Originally posted by ericone

hey, i dont think ive met u unless ur the girl who was with jess at metro a few weeks back. anyway, im friends with these numbskulls so welcome and i guess i'll see u around.:D

Yea, she was the one that was with me a couple weeks ago, tall blonde, big boobs, nicole kidman look alike, yea thats her.

Hi! everyone i am new to the board but i know most of you all, it's christina aka nina

Welcome to the chaos Nina! I think there is a bi-law written by the founding memberrs of the Jersey board that states, all new board members must post a photo. Have fun!