Clubplanet Nightlife Community

. .. How was everyone's weekend? . .

I have a new place i have been hitting up lately....its a german restaurant call Zum Schnieder on 7th and C......one of the most authentic german pubs in the city.....place kicks ass to go with friends and put down a couple of liters before heading someplace else.....food is pretty tastey as well....

:beer:

The best way I could describe my weekend is: Blahhâ„¢

I did absolutely nothing because I stayed home to write my term papers.. yet I didn't start one word of any of them. Now I'm forced to bust out my 10pg research paper tonite that's due tomorrow and then tomorrow nite I have to bust out another 10pg term paper along with an 8pg comparative literature one that are both due Wednesday.

At least after all that.. classes are over!! :D

:blown:

so my weekend was relatively low key. i got lilo and stitch and watched it on friday. i love that movie! :) then saturday i went to arc. it was low key but it was nice to be back there. and then the eagles won on sunday and i got a little drunk in the first half.

not a bad weekend at all....

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . Not that this factors into anything even remotely relevent . .but I showed up for work an hour late today because of my alarm . . . . Ok, carry on . . . :aright: . .

yeah...i'm bored and horny at work...being hory at work sucks..

...carry on... :hump:

Friday Night - drive thru and zzzzzzs

Saturday - work till 1pm, gym, drive to shore to have dinner with pops...

Saturday Night - five grey goose and tonics and five tequila shots in morristown...grabbed my friends booty...drove new acquaintence to her car and exchanged contact but not saliva...wasnt sure how ripped i was...

Sunday - held head in pain, went to shoprite, drove to church for christening...

Sunday Night - reception for christening - back to grey goose, drove to friend's house in fort lee for dinner, watched sopranos finale, home by 11pm...put away groceries at 11:30pm...then zzzzzzs by midnight...

one of the busiest weekends i can remember in a long time...oh and i think i rubbed one out a couple times this weekend...just didnt know where to squeeze that in...

Friday night I was in bed by 9PM, which is the usual. I think the woman was screaming at me about something so I just went to bed. She was still screaming but luckily I was able to sleep through it. Saturday night I got very drunk and unfortunately went to Bell Boulevard where I got even more drunk. Sunday I nursed a hangover and made chocolate chip cookies :D :D :D