Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can I Go To Ny On Thurs Where Every1 Is Free To Get In?

I KNOW OF ONE PLACE!!!!

IT IS CALLED ..........TRAFFIC.........ITS ON 1ST AVE AND 50TH ST.

THIS PHAT LOUNGE IS FRE ADDMISSION ALL NIGHT FOR EVERY1 ALL NIGHT LONG

ITS STARTS THIS THURSDAY .....SEE U THERE

HIP HOP HOUSE AND CLASSICS PLAYED ALL NIGHT!!

There is this new club I heard about up north bro...

Its called...

DontbeafrigginJew

Unfortunately I think they will start charging cover next week....

They are starting to notice that the places with no cover attract alot of low class or common riff raff trouble makers...

Ontop of that... with no cover charge, they are unable to pay quality workers who know how to make good drinks, and they cannot afford any good DJ's to spin....

Sorry Bro

I will give this clown 10 dollars to get into a club if he promises to never post again......:blown:

how about.....are there any clubs that pay for you to go in and then give you free drinks.....do you think tsettoes would spin there......also please half a halftime show full of exotic dancers

FIRST OF ALL I HAVE NO MONEY PROBLEMS, SECOND OF ALL I AM DOING WHAT IS CALLED, PROMOTIONAL ATTRACTION.

I AM DOING THE PARTY AND I AM TRYING TO GET COSTOMERS TO READ THIS SO THEY KNOW THAT THERE IS AN UPSCALE UPPER EAST SIDE LOUNGE THAT HAS NO COVER TO GET IN

SO THERE ISNT AND NEVER WILL BE A CHEAP LIKE CROUD THERE, WE DO NOT COVER FOR COSTOMER SERVICE ONLY, AND TRY NOT TO HAVE COMPUTER MUSCELS JERSEY SHORE BOY I BEEN IN THIS GAME WAY TO LONG

THANKS

Take your caps button off beeeeeeech.....

The yelling only gives me a headache and will further annoy the wild animal within...

I dont have board muscles... I have the real ones.... Nuff to stomp most of you humps on here into a bloody pulp....

Go check my thread on Get a life... you have just been added to the list of needy ones....

holla back punk ass!!!

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Take your caps button off beeeeeeech.....

The yelling only gives me a headache and will further annoy the wild animal within...

I dont have board muscles... I have the real ones.... Nuff to stomp most of you humps on here into a bloody pulp....

Go check my thread on Get a life... you have just been added to the list of needy ones....

holla back punk ass!!!

i been to this place its a really nice place it definitley doesn' t attract people that have no money it is a loungue that doesn't cost 20 bucks to get into like everyother loungue in the city

Originally posted by trewguy

i been to this place its a really nice place it definitley doesn' t attract people that have no money it is a loungue that doesn't cost 20 bucks to get into like everyother loungue in the city

charge cover....give comps out to regulars. Thats the way to do business in NY/NJ.