Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rhythm (Saci) this past Sat

I was dancing - it was pretty good. The place wasn't totally packed or anything but there were lots of people there, a bunch of really good looking girls (and admittedly a bunch of plastic looking ones too but that's okay), overall a pretty nice crowd... Sometimes Marc Anthony gets a little too hard for my tastes though. Oh yeah and the hula hoop chick fuckin rocked - I have to learn to do that hahahah

The DJ there is Marc Anthony and I believe the hip hop is done by Kid Kaos. I don't have a track listing for that night really - all I remember Marc Anthony playing was a remix of Cyndi Lauper's Time after Time and everything else I can't help you with because I don't really listen to hard house at all. The opening DJ played a track I liked called Shed My Skin - he had a couple of good ones actually.

Cost-wise, it depends how you do it. If you use the guestlist at the door and get there before midnight it's $15, and drinks range from like 7 to 9 $$$ for mixed drinks, not sure about beer or shots 'cause it's free for the dancers :tongue:

Originally posted by leopardlady

Didn't Ziggy spin after 3:00am...that's what the NEW party was supposed to be all about! Not the typical Marc Anthony... They were tryng to promote afterhours there.

Supposed to go but had a little accident so couldn't be in attendance.

That's what I thought.........what the hell are these people talking about.....lol.

Originally posted by Xtreem

I also want to know how was the scene after 3am with Ziggy and what time did he spin till?????????

Any answers?

The "scene" was pretty consistent throughout the night, except more strippers wandering about after Ziggy went on, which I think was actually a little later than 3 - I think it was closer to 4. Don't know how late he was spinning until 'cos I left by 5:30 but he was doing a nice job - spinning a bit lighter tracks than Marc Anthony was earlier in the night, more my style.

I just called ziggy and asked him what time he stoped spinning, he told me that he stoped at 10:30 , but he they are gonna push for later then that...also a lot people could not make to this party like me this weekend...But from what i heard it was a good afterhours party...I'm geting involved on this party pretty soon also

Originally posted by promoclubs

Past saturday at Rhythm (Saci) was very good. over 700 people came for afterhours. Very beautiful crowed. Ziggy spun till 10:30 am past saturdays. this saturday Ziggy will be spinning unlit noon or even later. Hope to see everyone there.

Thanks for typing the same exact thing after i posted ...BTW

who are you? (NAME )

I get your promos ALL THE TIME!