Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Look out CP the newbie NINADD is going to be the new...

ATTN: MR.BADASS

it has been brought to my attention that the our choices have been altered to the girls from my old stomping grounds of New Milford.....though yes she is a def. a neck breaker!!! to show all our horny associates we must try and save this hottie for future months!!!! we can not allow this trio to have heads the size of watermelons or they may have to increase the size of the door at metro, say these three show up together, therefor sanchez you will be saved for a later months..........so contunue to break necks and if you break enough this month we will have no choice but to award another NM girl as HOTM

PRES & FOUNDER OF "HOTM"

THE R-O-DD-IGGA........HOLLLAAA IF YA HEAR ME

Originally posted by roddigga

ATTN: MR.BADASS

it has been brought to my attention that the our choices have been altered to the girls from my old stomping grounds of New Milford.....though yes she is a def. a neck breaker!!! to show all our horny associates we must try and save this hottie for future months!!!! we can not allow this trio to have heads the size of watermelons or they may have to increase the size of the door at metro, say these three show up together, therefor sanchez you will be saved for a later months..........so contunue to break necks and if you break enough this month we will have no choice but to award another NM girl as HOTM

PRES & FOUNDER OF "HOTM"

THE R-O-DD-IGGA........HOLLLAAA IF YA HEAR ME

i think there should be a rule no newbie can be hottie of the month

Originally posted by trewguy

i think there should be a rule no newbie can be hottie of the month

come on, if we're to name a true hottie of the month, we have to be completely shallow...it's based completely on looks, not seniority! hahaha, but for real though i agree cuz i know a buncha girls that wanna join just to be the next newest hottie and then ditch...gotta earn your stripes first.

Originally posted by ninadd

all ladies of cp, we don't need to be voted hottie of the month we all know we are already hot!! :laugh2:

what the fuck is up with this bullshit statement.... very cliche, board friendly, and politically correct-- all three of which i have a problem with. have u seen some of the heffers on this board?

Originally posted by shlonger

what the fuck is up with this bullshit statement.... very cliche, board friendly, and politically correct-- all three of which i have a problem with. have u seen some of the heffers on this board?

if it was up to be she would be exiled from the board and the club scene for life for that statement

Originally posted by ninadd

thanks choops and angelicious jess my buddy.:D

I don't know what you're thanking them for or why they feel the need to protect you. I never attacked you, but angelicious has her panties up in a bunch because I told her I'd never go for her, so she starts ish with any chance she can get. I also love causing drama. I know who u r and what you look like, so I can say choop was right with his statement. I offered you a place in the Shlonger Harem. Only the worldwide creme de la creme get offered those spots.

Originally posted by liqidtouch

is that how u spell it?

and njdionysus

YOUR just up for that pic huh?

WHO AM I KIDDING WHO AM I KIDDING

sorry, but i forgot the e at the end and couldn't find the middle e with the accent on top on my keyboard. But if want to step into this fire, make sure you've brought your hose buddy. I'll go edit that post now, and note that I will watch every single one of your posts, and proofread them as well. I am your worse nightmare BITCH.