Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***AND THE WINNER FOR DECEMBER IS***

The votes are in!!!!!!!

With honor, please allow me to proudly announce DECEMBER'S MALE HOTTIE OF THE MONTH

(Drum roll please.......................)

BADASSMAFUKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!! It was a close race, but in the end you pulled through!!!!!

:clap::bounce::clap::bounce:

:heart: Mystify, and the Council

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by thehype

Fuck that shit. I demand a recount

I'm sorry - I know you wanted to win :isok:

Don't be discouraged, there are many months to come!!!! :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately, a recount will NOT be scheduled....

The council has spoken :D

Originally posted by mystify82281

I'm sorry - I know you wanted to win :isok:

Don't be discouraged, there are many months to come!!!! :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately, a recount will NOT be scheduled....

The council has spoken :D

votes were based on how much action he gave to the cp girls!:D

Don't be discouraged, there are many months to come!!!!

exactly what's wrong with this contest. as time goes on, the previous hotties can't win, so the competition level goes down. eventually everyone will be a hottie of the month, so it takes away from the title. i think the only true hottie is the one first voted by the women, unless u make it a seasonal contest. sry badass, seems like i'm having an anti-badass day with my posts today. enjoy your tainted crown.

Originally posted by shlonger

exactly what's wrong with this contest. as time goes on, the previous hotties can't win, so the competition level goes down. eventually everyone will be a hottie of the month, so it takes away from the title. i think the only true hottie is the one first voted by the women, unless u make it a seasonal contest. sry badass, seems like i'm having an anti-badass day with my posts today. enjoy your tainted crown.

geezzzz settle down - it's for fun! :D:tongue:

If it makes you feel any better I voted for you!!!!!!

;):tongue:

sry i feel like i got stiffed... jk

Dont worry...ther are many months to come...:D

Congrats BADASS:tongue: party like a rockstar, you are entitled to one HUBBA HUBBA dance from Hunnie:eek:

Council...your duties have been served...thank you! You will all be called upon next month...

Mystify - great job tallying chica...

Any CP girlies who would like to become a council member can hav ethe chance to do so next month...so all you newbies out there (WITH EXCEPTIONS, hehe) come and join the fun:D

much better, that's all that counts... the rest of you may carry on then.

I really tried for you but being that all the judges are women Ireally couldn't sleep with any to win for you!! Sorry!!!!

Next time I promise!!!

;)

:laugh: you're too much girl :D

I know!!! I have been really out of control lately!! That's what happens when you are single again!!! I needed to be let out of my cage for awhile and now finally I am!!! The world should be afraid. Be very afraid.

:laugh:

Sore loser syndrome will NOT be tolerated and is frowned down upon by the council!!!!! :tongue: jk.....

Shlonger - awwww Don't worry I said some very nice things about you to Incredulous after Friday..... :D

No, not a sore loser... doesn't really bother me. Badass is my boy. I'm glad he won, and he should win every month. Maybe him, jpdd, and myself can share a cot one day.

Incredulous... good guy. Tell him I had a bad day at the Blackjack tables, but I started hitting some high low yo's at the craps table to put a lil dent in the hole I put myself in. I was gambling for 17 hours straight w/o taking a food, bathroom, or sleep break. And I went down on sat night instead of after metro. Should have known that God was telling me not to go by placing a 1.5 hour delay at exit 135 at 10 pm. I've got problems... anyone wanna go to AC this weekend?

No, not a sore loser... doesn't really bother me. Badass is my boy. I'm glad he won, and he should win every month. Maybe him, jpdd, and myself can share a cot one day.

that comment was NOT for you shlonger..... it was for thehype.....!!!!!

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

Dont worry...ther are many months to come...:D

Congrats BADASS:tongue: party like a rockstar, you are entitled to one HUBBA HUBBA dance from Hunnie:eek:

Ahhh yes...it is now badass's turn to receive the ever so elusive "hubba hubba" dance.....:bootysha:

First of all let me say that I hope you(billy) take better advantage of your title more then by bud eric did..he did not make many appearances during his reign..I demand you go out as much as possible and shake that ass..Even if it means getting fired because you are slacking from to much partying.

Im throwing a special cp hottie of the month party at merge this summer..we should have quit a few by then.:3some:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=131944

Originally posted by solargirl

First of all let me say that I hope you(billy) take better advantage of your title more then by bud eric did..he did not make many appearances during his reign..I demand you go out as much as possible and shake that ass..Even if it means getting fired because you are slacking from to much partying.

You tell him girl!!!!!

With the title, comes responsibilities!!!!!