Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fabulous Girls Of CP.

fat0ny

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, why don't we just categorize them as pieces of meat? I'm sure it'll just do numbers for their self-concept and our relationships as equal club-goers. I am sure all of the sexy girls on this board know who they are. Hell, as men we constantly remind them ("Yo, baby yo" and stupid shit) so what is the point of this? It can only create distress so, please, don't post on this thread. I unerstand the original intent of this thread because we always feel a need to rank and categorize. Hell, it is basic, essential organiztion skills... for material objects, not people. Women are beautiful, life giving creatures of the Earth. All of you are beautiful... FUCK A LIST!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :party:

Originally posted by quest4sunrise

Yeah, why don't we just categorize them as pieces of meat? I'm sure it'll just do numbers for their self-concept and our relationships as equal club-goers. I am sure all of the sexy girls on this board know who they are. Hell, as men we constantly remind them ("Yo, baby yo" and stupid shit) so what is the point of this? It can only create distress so, please, don't post on this thread. I unerstand the original intent of this thread because we always feel a need to rank and categorize. Hell, it is basic, essential organiztion skills... for material objects, not people. Women are beautiful, life giving creatures of the Earth. All of you are beautiful... FUCK A LIST!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!!

how diplomatic of u....:tongue:

Yeah, why don't we just categorize them as pieces of meat? I'm sure it'll just do numbers for their self-concept and our relationships as equal club-goers. I am sure all of the sexy girls on this board know who they are. Hell, as men we constantly remind them ("Yo, baby yo" and stupid shit) so what is the point of this? It can only create distress so, please, don't post on this thread. I unerstand the original intent of this thread because we always feel a need to rank and categorize. Hell, it is basic, essential organiztion skills... for material objects, not people. Women are beautiful, life giving creatures of the Earth. All of you are beautiful... FUCK A LIST!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :party:

:aright: very well stated my friend.. big ups to all the ladies, in da house because they rock ! :cool:

Jesus man, go get your balls back from your previous girlfriend!!

j/k quest makes #1 on the list of most sensitive CP'ers.

BTW and Saleen is a close second.

"Why not have each submit a pic and then have someone create a CP calendar. How about that? The CP Calendar Girls!!"

-Dude. that... is a brilliant idea.

"Yeah, why don't we just categorize them as pieces of meat? I'm sure it'll just do numbers for their self-concept and our relationships as equal club-goers. I am sure all of the sexy girls on this board know who they are. Hell, as men we constantly remind them ("Yo, baby yo" and stupid shit) so what is the point of this? It can only create distress so, please, don't post on this thread. I unerstand the original intent of this thread because we always feel a need to rank and categorize. Hell, it is basic, essential organiztion skills... for material objects, not people. Women are beautiful, life giving creatures of the Earth. All of you are beautiful... FUCK A LIST!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!!"

-First off.. quit trying to get brownie points with the ladies.

-B..your making the post to be chalvonistic or however you spell it. and any girl on cp that knows me, knows that i lub and respect alll my cp w0manz.

-terciary. Dont tell people not to post on mah thread.. trance boy. i dont feel a need to do anything except get peoples ideas and find a common ground with the guys in here. notice the: (in no perticular order) right next to top 5 hottest girls.

-And finally. Women arent peices of meat. Their visual, emotional and intelectual marvles. How pritty they are on the outside does not reflect how beautiful they can be on the inside. however that can also work in reverse (external prittyness vs internal uglyness). But im tired of living in a P.C. world where i have to say Pritty ladies. and not be able to say my Sexy bitches (in a most respectfull and friendly way) with out catching some fire for it. (which im sure i will).

-So with out further adu.

And in no perticular order:

mmonica

Stacey5g

Steffy27

Nightstar

and mrmatas's girlfriend

(Paints a target on my back)

Originally posted by fat0ny

mmonica

Stacey5g

Steffy27

Nightstar

and mrmatas's girlfriend

Great! We need those 5 to submit pics and we only need another 7 more for the calander. Also, who is savvy enough w/ the computer to create the calander?

I need webspace. i have like a thousand pictures of cp people on my computer not even being used. i was planning on making a website. but it kinda fell throught.. anyhow.. i got a million good pictures of all the girls.

(my god... its like were planning a heist or something)

Lee.. you draw up the plan

fatt0ny.. you get the pictures

matas and guyman. go out.. and hijack the hunnies.. and bring them back to the lair

Originally posted by shroomy

Jesus man, go get your balls back from your previous girlfriend!!

j/k quest makes #1 on the list of most sensitive CP'ers.

BTW and Saleen is a close second.

It has nothing to do with sensitivity. If y'all wanna go hoot and holler and random "pigeons," please, by all accounts do so. I will not interfer or demoralize that effort. Where I come in however, is when people start pissing in their own water supply. There are girls on this board and there are guys on this board. Is everyone in agreement? My conflict, and call to action (for that matter) comes when what is said of them is confined to one thing. I mean, if you want to just look at other women as ass, that is ok. I am not knocking that. But we are all on this board for one reason: to discuss music and clublife, so my concern is that we don't hinder the women's opinions on this board and further lead them to believe that everyone is just out to f*ck them. As guys, we think, "Well, shit, if everygirl regressed their thoughts to only wanting to f*ck me, that would be awesome" Sounds good, right? Well, they have to put up with that shit waaaaay to much in the real world and all I am saying is I do not believe they, personally, should be subjegated to the same shit on this board. In summary, I say if you wanna give in and whistle at some "pigeon," that's ok, but don't do it to these girls because, from my experience with them they are cool as hell and who the F*CK are we to mess with that?!?!

Originally posted by fat0ny

-First off.. quit trying to get brownie points with the ladies.

-B..your making the post to be chalvonistic or however you spell it. and any girl on cp that knows me, knows that i lub and respect alll my cp w0manz.

-terciary. Dont tell people not to post on mah thread.. trance boy. i dont feel a need to do anything except get peoples ideas and find a common ground with the guys in here. notice the: (in no perticular order) right next to top 5 hottest girls.

-And finally. Women arent peices of meat. Their visual, emotional and intelectual marvles. How pritty they are on the outside does not reflect how beautiful they can be on the inside. however that can also work in reverse (external prittyness vs internal uglyness). But im tired of living in a P.C. world where i have to say Pritty ladies. and not be able to say my Sexy bitches (in a most respectfull and friendly way) with out catching some fire for it. (which im sure i will).

-So with out further adu.

mmonica

Stacey5g

Steffy27

Nightstar

and mrmatas's girlfriend

damage control.. :D:laugh:

about that clublife thing.. i dunno man. it seems to me that club life was founded on the idea that you could go out and listen to good music and try to get laid in the mean time.. i mean.. look at sasha.

no ones pissing in anything. your just making this thing bigger than it is. Its not about demoralizing women. or starting a crusade against assholes that drive by them and honk their horns. its about putting out and sharing ideas and oppinons about whos attractive on this board. i may think one persons attractive.. somone might think she isent. its not a ethical discussion. its... dare i say.. football locker room talk. and im not asking you to play ball. but i am saying dont make it any larger than it is.

btw.

"so my concern is that we don't hinder the women's opinions on this board and further lead them to believe that everyone is just out to f*ck them"

women have been turning down dick since they were 12. men want women.. its part of life. just because were civilized doesent mean that we cease to be animals.. were just more diplomatic about it.

also you gotta remember this board is for entertainment. that being said.. you have to consider that whatever is mentioned is all in good fun. surely saleen doesent take the fist pumping guido jokes personally. and if girls started the "Which guys got the finest ass" post on the board.. i trust there would be no one opposing the idea or shooting it down because its all in good fun.

Quest your very enlightened views are most definately welcome amongst the ladies.

Thanks for your sensitivity we do appreciate it. I am sure that the love goddes is smiling down at you !!!!

This can only bring good things.....

Thanks

unlike some assholes on this board

"they are all dirty pigeons"

BTW I saw your dumb ass @ Spin the night that Roly and OscarG were spinning, I really don't know where you get off ......:laugh