Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Trance Heads..I need help...

mrmatas2277

Originally posted by saleen351

trance cds:confused:

why don't you just kick them in the nuts... it will have the same effect..:blown:

well this "couple" has been complaining that there has been too much Prog./Tribal/Tech House lately at Space...that they miss Trance...so being the good and attentative Friend that i am....i am getting them Trance Cds....:D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mrmatas2277

well this "couple" has been complaining that there has been too much Prog./Tribal/Tech House lately at Space...that they miss Trance...so being the good and attentative Friend that i am....i am getting them Trance Cds....:D

get them some guido anthems....

Originally posted by saleen351

trance cds:confused:

why don't you just kick them in the nuts... it will have the same effect..:blown:

it was only a matter of time, before you permeated this post with your infamous wisdom.. :D:laugh:

check ya pm's I got a question for you..

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

gotta buy two cds for some friends...they are into Trance...and its been a while that i have bought anything that sounds remotely to Trance...any suggestions on what is good out there on Cd's? for Christmas?:confused:

Jesse! Go to Best Buy and buy the Taylor United DJ's of America CD...that is one of the baddest trance mixes around...no cheese....all good......trust me.... ;)

oh and also you should get the Art of Trance mixed CD. I haven't heard it, but if it's Art of Trance, it should be good. I think Music World has that CD on Bird Road and 97th avenue...their number is 305-485-4822.....

but seriously....I don't listen to trance anymore but I'll listen to that Taylor CD ANYDAY and enjoy it....that's the one I highly recommend....

Originally posted by meng

Jesse! Go to Best Buy and buy the Taylor United DJ's of America CD...that is one of the baddest trance mixes around...no cheese....all good......trust me.... ;)

oh and also you should get the Art of Trance mixed CD. I haven't heard it, but if it's Art of Trance, it should be good. I think Music World has that CD on Bird Road and 97th avenue...their number is 305-485-4822.....

but seriously....I don't listen to trance anymore but I'll listen to that Taylor CD ANYDAY and enjoy it....that's the one I highly recommend....

THANKS BRO...WILL DO:D

Originally posted by edgarv

The new GATECRASHER - Resident Transmission cd is the best compilation that has come out......all 3 cds rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gracias....i will def. TAKE UR WORD on this cd....:D

BTW, just like to say Edgar...that man have u changed ur style since i last remember u...my best memories came from when u use to open for GA at Shadow...and i also remember when u first started at Space (that u headlined)....last Friday (Stryke vs Edgar V) i got to hear u for the first time in a very long time...and in my opinion, one of ur best sets i have EVER heard...even when u opened at Shadow or Space....good stuff:aright:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by echoesofdusk

gotta agree with edgar.. had forgotten about that cd :cool: by the way, edgar, where and when will you be playing next?

lauderdale dec 17 with og...

Originally posted by edgarv

Thanks Meli (was nice meeting u) & Mr Matas....i'm glad you guys had a great time on friday even though it was a lil slow we still made the best of it.......Echoes the next time i'm playing will be on the 21st at mercury lounge in Ft. Lauderdale

COUNT ME IN! I'M SURE KOKY AKA EDGAR V'S BITCH WILL BE THERE AS WELL! :D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by meli2444

COUNT ME IN! I'M SURE KOKY AKA EDGAR V'S BITCH WILL BE THERE AS WELL! :D

ummm, i hope you plan on pregaming there, and I might come out to, since loloa fucked up the og dates, but late night its all about DEEP DISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND FOR EVER SAID THERE IS TOO MUCH, PROGRESSIVE, TECH, AND HOUSE AT SPACE, YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WRONG... I'VE ONLY SEEN ONE PROGRESSSIVE DJ, AND THAT WAS PAPA... SPACES NEEDS MORE VOX, MORE ACAPELLAS, AND MORE GOD DAMM CLASSICS..