Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Trance Heads..I need help...

mrmatas2277

Originally posted by echoesofdusk

armin van buuren - 004 - transparance

ferry corsten - world tour tokyo

might be a little hard to find at virgin.. but good luck anyways :)

holy shit !! i bought the armin cd 004 at virgin yesterday there... i highly reccomend this jesse !! it completely awsome ..peace

Originally posted by saleen351

AND FOR EVER SAID THERE IS TOO MUCH, PROGRESSIVE, TECH, AND HOUSE AT SPACE, YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WRONG...

i will pass the message along to my friends...."From Saleen with Love":tongue:

we are gonna play it by ear on the 21....we might end up at Space after all is said and done...:D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mrmatas2277

i will pass the message along to my friends...."From Saleen with Love":tongue:

we are gonna play it by ear on the 21....we might end up at Space after all is said and done...:D

what is this "might" shit? its god damm deep dish..... if you are not there, then turn in your CP Union card!!! You are out of the Union!!!

Originally posted by saleen351

ummm, i hope you plan on pregaming there, and I might come out to, since loloa fucked up the og dates, but late night its all about DEEP DISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND FOR EVER SAID THERE IS TOO MUCH, PROGRESSIVE, TECH, AND HOUSE AT SPACE, YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WRONG... I'VE ONLY SEEN ONE PROGRESSSIVE DJ, AND THAT WAS PAPA... SPACES NEEDS MORE VOX, MORE ACAPELLAS, AND MORE GOD DAMM CLASSICS..

START POUNDING ON MATAS TO GO. I'M ALWAYS DOWN FOR SPACE FOR AFTER HOURS! :D

Originally posted by koky

holy shit !! i bought the armin cd 004 at virgin yesterday there... i highly reccomend this jesse !! it completely awsome ..peace

Koky, i'm glad you liked it. His entire series is absolutely incredible. Should check them all out. :) When I talked to him at Maze, he told me that he is trying to work at an American distribution so that they can be sold at cheaper prices :cool: