Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I think HOTCHEME & I

Originally posted by hotcheme

how so, exactly?

. . . Well, first off . .If you're gonna pout you've gotta do it with 'flair' . . That first sentence, although bridged from title to body correctly, didn't have that 'hook' . . .

. . like yesterday when I wrote: ' . . Another Thrilling Day here on CP . .

. . .OH . . My . . God!! . . . :rolleyes: . . .' . . Its just got 'flair' . . its got that personalization that I'm known for, even if it IS indeed crybaby bitching . . . If you're gonna parody my antics at least do them justice . . ya know? . . ;) . . :aright: . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . Well, first off . .If you're gonna pout you've gotta do it with 'flair' . . That first sentence, although bridged from title to body correctly, didn't have that 'hook' . . .

. . .OH . . My . . God!! . . . :rolleyes: . . .' . . Its just got 'flair' . . its got that personalization that I'm known for, even if it IS indeed crybaby bitching . . . If you're gonna parody my antics at least do them justice . . ya know? . . ;) . . :aright: . . .

Dude, you're asking too much of that pea brain.

-iliana

:D

Originally posted by phuturephunk

no not really - i don't usually bother with flair in my posts. i am an engineer not a writer. i leave that to you. ;)

Originally posted by hotcheme

no not really - i don't usually bother with flair in my posts. i am an engineer not a writer. i leave that to you. ;)

Melissa gets a slap on the ass from the team for that witty response...:clap::bootysha::clap:

i on the other hand am lacking brain cells...and just don't feel a need to add flair to ANYTHING, Phunk...that's your dept.:rolleyes:

After all this time, still the same shit-talking, self-humiliating Iliana.

How can one with an alleged Harvard education and a real estate company (Escobar realty, correct?) manage to spend so much time taking part in the same bullshit she criticizes others for?

Get out of bed, clean your room, get a shower, get out there, and make use of your time. It's a decent day out; don't waste it by shitting out of your mouth.

By the way, you're still insulting both yourself and Harvard University with your poor grammar and sentence structure.

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

After all this time, still the same shit-talking, self-humiliating Iliana.

How can one with an alleged Harvard education and a real estate company (Escobar realty, correct?) manage to spend so much time taking part in the same bullshit she criticizes others for?

Get out of bed, clean your room, get a shower, get out there, and make use of your time. It's a decent day out; don't waste it by shitting out of your mouth.

By the way, you're still insulting both yourself and Harvard University with your poor grammar and sentence structure.

LOLLOL

Look what rose from the dead??!! Please, do us all a favor and Drop dead AGAIN! You stink you filthy piece of shit.

I would be overwhelmed to know that you have been keeping tabs on me all these years, but I'm not because you have no life.

It's understandable you love me so to write about me in your diary.

Bwwhahahha

-iliana

:D