Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For all you Ft. Laud folks (B Lounge)

shroomy

Be sure to check out B Lounge (short for bulldog which is on the sign)

A cool laid back lounge with a non-tourist crowd and good music. A great place to start or end your night.

Just South West of A1A and Oakland Park.

Had the pleasure of having a few drinks there Saturday and lo and behold, our own Vaughn and Sheldon are on the decks.

It was worth the trip just to see the new and improved Vaughn, looking down right svelte. Of course he is still the social gentleman, buying us all a round.

and I must say I enjoyed their music much better than when they spin in the typical Ft. Laud tourist trap. Much more soulfull and perfect for the atmosphere.

I am going to have to check out their Deluxe night in Delray one of these nights.

Guest saleen351

word on the street is that Jack Nicholas was in the house there on think last monday maybe.... not sure... but i hear good things

Originally posted by johnny13

Shroomy, what night do they spin @ Deluxe? That place is the shit, filled with hot girls everywhere........

Johnny, Im pretty sure it is the first saturday of every month. But not positive. (it may be the friday)

BTW where have you been?

Hidee Ho Everyone...

Must have been sleeping when you were chatting with Shroom-Diggler!

Would love to see you guys some weekend! Maybe tonight post-boatshow / pre-downtown cocktail flyby!

Hi MimiD! Miss ya! We've been plotting our worldwide hostile takeover.. I mean just chillin!

We are at Delux the first friday of every month... it is a great party... the people are awesome and VERY ready for it! The fridays that we are not there are very good as well... Johnny Ramirez is the resident and is a great dj and a very cool cat... definitely worth the drive.. only downside(upside for some) is that they close at 2am!

Hope everyone is having a great holiday! Feliz Navidad... Happy Kwanza... Hanukkah... Merry Christmas... Bah Humbug and all that to all!:D