Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is it still sexy at the Roxy or no

just wanted to know if it is the same party, i know pretty much the same people are involed but with new people but if it is still sexy at the roxy, shouldn't there be a 1 year anniversary party comming up soon. like next week. shit i still have the flyers from last year, the vegas party, debrah cox, and derb. those were some good parties.

Z

Originally posted by roninmess

next week is vicious' birthday/ one year aniversary party i belive.

whoa... talk about a time warp... i remember that last year... i can't believe a year went by so fast...

anyone remember "creme de johnny"??

Originally posted by joeg

whoa... talk about a time warp... i remember that last year... i can't believe a year went by so fast...

I was thinkin the same thing, does anyone have those huge group pictures we took at the first couple parties? I have them on my hard drive at home.

Anyone remember the CP room with the champagne and cigars?

Good times. :)

Originally posted by legend38

I was thinkin the same thing, does anyone have those huge group pictures we took at the first couple parties? I have them on my hard drive at home.

Anyone remember the CP room with the champagne and cigars?

Good times. :)

lol!!!! yeah, and chris lewis spinning in there... that was fun... then alot of us went to vinyl for the after-party... those were some good nights...

Originally posted by joeg

anyone remember "creme de johnny"??

Whats creme de johnny? Did that have to do with his b-day cake? And by the way since Armin is at roxy friday, Johnny is spinning out here at Cyberia..does anyone from the island happen to not be heading into NYC and going?:cool:

yeah seriously a year flew by.....

I dunno what everyones plans are on the 20th, but I think a Hugeeeeeee CP meetup would be in order at Roxy that nite. Its Vicious' bday so you know he's gonna throw down lovely--and since its the one year anniversary of the party, I think it would be cool for everyone to meetup and hang out there once again...

I'll be there regardless and prolly drunk off the heezy since my last final is that morning :D

Mike Bugout

Originally posted by girly

Whats creme de johnny? Did that have to do with his b-day cake? And by the way since Armin is at roxy friday, Johnny is spinning out here at Cyberia..does anyone from the island happen to not be heading into NYC and going?:cool:

No, but me, my GF, and mike bugout are thinkin about checkin Mirage out wednesday, will you be there?

I REALLY CANT WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK

LAST YEARS OPENING PARTY WAS INSANE I STAYED TILL 7:30AM

AND HIS BDAY LAST YEAR WOW THAT WAS A BANGING SET

I JUST HEARD JOHNNYS NEW SONG GATES OF MIND IAM REALLY REALLY FEELING IT I THINK HE IS GOIN BACK TO THE OLD VICIOUS WIT THIS TRACK

IAM HYPED FOR NEXT WEEK AND SPEAKING OF VICIOUS ANY WORD ON WHEN HE IS GONNA DO ANOTHER CLASSICS NIGHT?

THANKS