WPYM-FM Miami

www.Party931.com

For week of: 12-16-02

This week's lineup:

12 am - 1:00am - Markus Schulz throws down the essentials

1:00 am - 2:00am - Aphrodite

2:00 am - 3:00 am - Baby Anne

3:00 am - 5:00am - Markus Schulz

We dedicate the first hour to bringing you the newest essential tunes out each week. These are the titles every dj should have in his box. This week we feature tracks from Quiver, Tomcraft, Solarstone and Fluke . Have paper and pen ready to jot down title and artis info before placing your order for this week's vinyl.

The Broadcast brings you something different this week!

Aphrodite returns to the Broadcast! Here's another amazing drum-n-bass set from the Guru himself! With such an overwhelming response to his last appearnce on the Broadcast, we feel obligated to bring you this encore set. Be sure to check out new tracks on his Aphrodite imprint available through V2 Recordings.

The Breaks Queen, DJ Baby Anne returns to the Broadcast. Baby Anne give us an encore set to her amazing performance at Vivid last friday. Check this out and see why she is definately "Queen Of Breaks". Be sure to pick up "I'm About To Break", her latest mix cd on Moonshine Recordings.

Markus takes over at 3 am to give us our weekly fix of his signature style. This is the perfect way to round out your weekend of clubbing. If you enjoy what you hear on the Broadcast, be sure to check out Funktion Fridays at Club Maze with Markus! Markus will be in the booth with Texas bad boy D:Fuse this week!

NEXT WEEK: Tiesto and Noel Sanger!

Markus Schulz Top 10 (in no particular order)

1. Yet Another Day - Armin Van Buuren (Riva Remix) [Armind]

2. Only When- Depeche Mode [CDR]

3. Pray - Syntax [white label]

4. Dark Beat- Murk [Twisted]

5. Gravastar- Hybrid [white label]

6. Breezer/Beauty Never Fades - Junkie XL and Sasha [Roadrunner]

7. Ritual Insanity- Southside (Edgar V Remix) [cdr]

8. Serenity - Castor and Pollux (JF Sebastian remix) [big Beat]

9. Release- Solarstone [Lost Language]

10. Happiness - Tomcraft [Kosmos]

Originally posted by globalgirl

I work for Markus but if you have a question about 93.1 I can probably answer it or I can direct you to someone who can.

well i havent really heard Markus' show...but i do have a complaint about the station...and its the same as everyone on this boards...what is the station doing to better its programming? like can they try, maybe using REAL DJS!!! and not repeating the songs over and over and over...i wouldnt mind this type of crap in the day...but say after 9pm get a REAL SHOW, with REAL DJS...local talent...and open the show to ALL TYPES of dance music...Drum N Bass, Jungle, Break beat, House (deep house/tribal house/tech house/etc), Techno and Trance...i mean all the damn station do is count how many commericals other stations play...thats pretty annoying if u ask me....i know i sound like a broken record, b/c i am sure u hear this from other people...but Jesus what is 93.1 REALLY TRYING TO DO? that station has sooo much potential, but they are too lazy or too conservative to take some chances...i am sorry to vent to u, but since u actually have something to do with the station/show maybe u can shed some light on the matter...:D